yugi's first colony!

Yugi was watching Yami work onh  is colony, which was something yugi always did when   he was bored....he hesitated a bit before calling his brother's name calmly. "Hey, yami?"  The Yami Diamond then looked at yugi, having a  calm expression. Yugi took a nice deep breath. And asked "Can I please have my own colony?", Which caused Yami to immediately think about it and say "maybe when you're older, yugi". Yugi had the sad eyes. Which immediately caused yami to give in.  "Ahh fine! Just please stop making that face!!"   Yugi hugged yami , laughing happily "oh thank you thank you thank  you, yami!!!"  Yami sighed and hugged him back. "You're welcome, yugi. Just please don't make me regret this at all, okay?"   Yugi nods yes  "I'll do a great job, and I won't let you down!"  Yami was  calm again, because hearing yugi ask for a colony was kinda concerning.....he heard that another authority's diamond faked her shattering over her own first colony, and he didn't want to lose his only brother, so he added a condition.   "I'll give you A colony. But I'll chose which planet and when you go to them I'll be coming with you." Yugi just tilted his head in question. "I-it's for your own good, please trust me. I want you to be happy and safe"

And THAT was how yugi got his  first successful colony!

Yes I know that seems like hes just whining for it, but keep in mind this is how pink diamond got HER first colony. Except it didn't take long for yugi.D tp get his