Wait, Anti?! What are you doing?

Chase woke up in the middle of the night with a start. Groaning, he turned over to look at his bedside clock. '4:30 am. Might as well get up.' Chase thought. He swept his hat off of the nightstand and quietly padded down the hallway, careful not to wake the others. Upon entering the kitchen, he heard a tune being hummed. More specifically, The Duck Song.

Now wait a minute author, wtf are you doing? The duck song? Really?

Yes, now shut up.🙂

He creeped around the corner to find Anti, yes, Antisepticeye trying to smuggle marshmallows from the pantry. 

"What are you doing, Anti?" Chase asked, eyebrow raised. The question startled Anti and he almost fell over.

"What the fuck? Chase?" Anti locked eyes with Chase, then realized the marshmallow bag in his hands, along with the fact that Chase probably heard him humming The Duck Song. 

"Now listen here. You don't tell ANYONE about this, yeah?" Anti narrowed his eyes at Chase, who shrugged.

"Whatever" Chase responded as he fished around for something to eat. He thought he heard Anti mumble a few colorful metaphors such as "cunt" and "ass sucking sack of gobshites" as Anti walked to his room, but he wasn't sure. Instead, he worked on pouring a glass of water, and sneaking a marshmallow for himself. 

Hello, people! 

This, I shall admit, was not my best work. And it's short. I get it.

But I wanted to post SOMETHING, at least, so here's this.

This was based off of a comment I had made about Anti going soft and Dark catching him. 😂

So, yeah.

Have a great morning/evening/afternoon! :)