Chapter 1: The Death

Orion's P.O.V

Ok, I did not think that people would go to my school and make us hostages. So far it had been three hours since our "hosts" (for the lack of better words) have been here and threatened to kill us if they do not get their money/escape. I was already shot in the leg and my left arm for trying to fight back. I will not die a coward but a selfless person. I grabbed the pistol and fired a few more rounds in defiance killing three more until I was killed....I woke up in white clouds and along with me, I saw a person in white. He said "Young one you have done a remarkable feat against the wrongdoers. But at the cost of your life but you have done it to save others. I do not know how to reward you." I sighed and replied, "I do not deserve it because I have claimed other lives." But he countered "So do your heroes in your world. They have taken other lives. But you did it not for money or the thrill. You did it for your friends who could have faced the same fate."

I looked interested in what he has to offer "So what is it that you want?" He said "You are to be reincarnated to a world of magic and adventure. I will allow you to have weapons of your choice and a vehicle as well." I was thinking for a moment and then I said "I will have an M16A4, a Glock17, and M1911. For a home, it will be a the Bvs10 Beowolf. I would also like to have some bulletproof armor and a gas mask." He nodded and said, "Very well, and don't worry about the fuel and ammunition." I know that I'm in for a long ride.

"God's" P.O.V

'I'm interested in how he will react when he knows that he is not alone and is not the only person who was transported back to life.' He thinks to himself as Orion left his domain and goes to his new world.

"Now time for the Japanese and the other Filipino." He says out loud and looks to the world that he and his loved one created. 'I hope she does not mind me doing this.' He sighs and looks back and looks into the planets of many Nations but one stands out among them. He knows that they are an interesting bunch. "Who am I kidding?"