Chapter 3- Thank you?

William's P.O.V

I was glad and scared at what he did and what he could do he looked at me with some curiosity and he removes his mask and helmet and he said "You do not need to be afraid I will do you no harm." He said to us "I still do not trust you. How can I still trust you?"

I stood in front of Anna covering her and honestly, I am scared for my life and I need to know that he is not going to kill us with that thing he has on hand. He soon said "You do not judge a book by its cover. For you have not read the book yet and thus you should not judge me. But I understand your fear. *sighs* But I did save you guys did I not?" To be fair he did have a good point.

"Fine but you are to not hurt us or to make any noise." He nodded, then took out a tube and put it on the hole of his weapon. He put his weapon on to his back and followed us back but before we left I went to the dead bodies to check if any of them were alive all but one was dead. I pulled my knife but the guy who saved us helled my hand. He pulls out a needle and it seemed like he somehow removed the pain and tied the person up.

He carried the person and we left.

Orion's P.O.V

I know I could have killed him but I follow the Geneva convention and I will not become a war criminal (At least by my world standards.) and brought the person with me to so that I can get some information and to possibly get an idea on where I'm at in general. I would like to also know who were these bandits. I decided to try and start a conversation as we were going to their place.

"So what are your names?" The girl was the first one to answer. "Well, I won't tell you mine if you do not tell me yours." I chuckled since she just pulled a classic you 'Ikaw muna' I sighed knowing I won't be able to use Filipino as much unless if I want to keep something hidden. I replied "Orion ikaw?" She looked me then I said, "Sorry my native language, ikaw means you." She looked and said, "So your name is Orion my name is Anna. It is nice to meet you and thank you for saving us."I looked at the boy and asked, "What's your name?" I asked being somewhat curious hoping that I can at least start a good old positive relation. "William, and yeah thanks for saving us back there." So far so good "But I have a question?" I stopped and put the person on the ground to make sure that the person is still alive and it is still a life. "Ok ask away." He looked and said, "Why did you save that Elf?"