Chapter 1 (Alistair)

(The mark is shown above)

Flashback

I was walking in the garden holding some seeds to spread around.

Mother always said maintaining your fertile soil is important for a sense of peace.

I placed some rose seeds and some cornflower seeds at the center of our garden and immediately sprouted roses and cornflowers at a high length.

It was indeed beautiful to watch.

I then walked towards my favorite tree that grew delicious golden apples that taste heavenly.

I sat down under the shade and I tapped the tree lightly and then an apple falls.

I took a bite and closed my eyes in satisfaction as the sweetness of the apple fills my mouth.

As I bit it, I conjured up an energy ball in my hand and started to wiggle it around.

Its a training method mother taught me for a way to control my power for a little bit.

She always told me to restrain my power at all costs which I never understood why.

My whole entire life, I've been raised by a being so Holy, I wonder why I'm her child.

A mortal; Raised at birth, became a child of a Goddess.

Light so pure, that tears would fall.

Although I've never met another being besides mother, I've been content with my life.

It was quiet, peaceful, and I feel as if my soul is enlightened.

As I finished my apple, I saw a bright light emanating in the distance.

I smiled warmly and my tail wagged a little as I stood up and jogged over there.

As I stopped, the light faded and out came mother and a mysterious short pink woman. I stood firmly and got curious.

"Welcome back mother. I hope you found what you were looking for" *I said with enthusiasm*

She came over and gave me her daily hug "Indeed I have my son. But its actually SOMEONE I found"

*releases grasp and looks at figure* "Who... Is she?"

"Well helloooooo to you young man. My name is Chronoa. Also known as the Supreme Kai of time" *Exclaimed Chronoa while extending a hand*

I looked at her kinda hesitant. She's the first stranger I've met. Never once have I been acquainted with people

"It's ok Alistair. She won't bite you if you're worried" *Snickered mother*

*shakes hand* "Greetings to you Ms... Chronoa. I don't know what a Supreme Kai of time is, but it sounds very important" *I exclaimed walking next to mother*

*sudden realization* "Wait, your energy is similar to mother's, albeit weaker. Does that mean-

"Yes. She is a deity just like me. She has full control over the fabric of time and watches over history" *explained mother*

"Thats right! If anyone wishes to change history, they'll have to go through me!" *Said Chronoa with boastfulness*

"A deity?!" *bows down* "Forgive my disrespect lord Chronoa. I should've found out sooner" *I said with embarrassment*

"Oh please, I'm not a god that demands worship. If anything its more of a job than a title" *reassured Chronoa*