bonds

Ayo! Welcome to the first chapter of the concept graphics.

Today, I want to share my first real concept with you. I will not explain it too much, since I think you need a lot of background information. The most important things should be obvious tho.

Trivia: This was actually my first graphic in which I 'drawed' something

Trivia: This was actually my first graphic in which I 'drawed' something. Before that, I did not know how to divide pictures in that way, and that was always a thing I wanted to do so badly. Also, all these little lines are set by me (with a line tool). Of course they have a meaning..but you can think of it yourself (I don't think I matched the meaning I wanted to match. The phrase means something different in German I think).

Even less important Trivia: The guy in the left is Kim Taehyung/V and the woman in the right is Alex Christine/AleXa, both Korean musicians (they're not related in real life tho). Many of you should know V from BTS, but I guess just a few of you will recognize AleXa. I would recommend checking her out, regardless of whether you like Kpop or not; her music videos are, so I think, some of the best in the industry and actually feel like little movies; I take so much inspiration and motivation out of watching these videos!