I dont wanna be normal anymore ! ! ( Alexander Hamilton / My shot )

How does a Talentless , Normal , Useless daughter of the dead and a high school-er dropped in the middle of Towa, Grow up to be a Hero and a Leader ? 

The normal girl grew up without a mother , got alot farther by working harder by being alot smarter , by being a self starter , By 15 they placed her in charge of a trading charter ! And everyday while adults were being slaughtered and carted away across the wave , she struggled and kept her guard up inside . She was longing for something to be  a part of  the sister was ready to beg , steal , borrow , or barter .

Then The ultimate homeroom came and devastation reigned , Our woman saw her future drip-drippin' down the drain . Put a pencil to her temple and connected it to her brain and she wrote her first essay a testament to the pain .

Well the word got around and they said "This kid is insane , man ! " Took up a collection just to send him to the 'mainland' " Get your Education  dont forget from where you came , and the worlds gonna know your name ! " Her friend screamed    

"And whats your name Ma'am ? " She was briefly asked . " Komaru naegi , My name is komaru naegi . " She paused . " And theres a million things I havent done  . . But just you wait ! Just you wait ! " 

When She was ten her brother split he was sick of his dads shit . . They were dept-ridden .

Two years later , see Komaru and her Father bed ridden half- dead , sittin' in their own sick the thick scent , Komaru got better but her father went quick . . 

woah i didnt give up on this 

anyway not finished I stilll have alot to do for this chapter lol