Ch 17 my hero

Jack Pov

"Okay, we have a problem here. Legoshi just left everything and disappeared." Dom said.

"And the festival is tomorrow!" Kibi says

"That's right we haven't seen Legoshi for the entire day today," Collot said

"It's a surprise he ditched school. So I'm sure there's a good reason for it," I spoke, being the voice of reason.

*RING RING RING RIN-*

Dom took a cellphone out of his pocket answering it. The person over the line spoke briefly before Dom gasped.

"What? You're missing someone too?" Dom looked at the group. "Sorry, guys I gotta go."

The boys went back into the room as Dom and Kibi left.

"Oh boy is raining pretty hard out there," Collot said

"Jack do you have any idea where he could be?" Durham asked

"No," I said looked at Legoshi's sleeping area, "His bed looks like it hasn't been touched since this morning-!"

I turn around and gasped grabbing the plastic cage next to Legoshi's bed. "Oh no! Mr. Beetle is dead!"

"Mr. Beetle?" Miguno ask.

"Yeah, its Legoshi's pet beetle," I said

"Could this day get any worse?" Collot said

"This is a bad omen. Legoshi really loved this beetle too," I said
____________________________________

Y/n POV

I let out a cry seeing Legoshi clashed with lion, palms pressed together pushing one another back.

Legoshi was pushed back and the Lion threw a punch. Legoshi threw up his arms to block the attack but the force still caused him to be driven back. Legoshi landed on the couch in the room and The Boss launched, his jaws wide open. Legoshi quickly rolled away as the Lion bit into the couch.

Legoshi threw a punch but the Lion was quicker, he redirected his fangs catching Legoshi's arm right in his jaws. Blood was shed as the Lions' fangs dug into Legoshi's arm. He was forced to the ground trying his best to push the Lion off him.

The Boss kept his jaws clamped on Legoshi's arm using his arms to keep him on the ground, he kept moving his head side to side.

I watched with fear for Legoshi.

"Legoshi"

"Y/n hurry run away go on!"

" I can't, do that!" I said

The Lion got up, and glaring at us.

"Well, this is getting nowhere. How about we end this right now."

"Yeah, let's end this." Legoshi licked his wounded arm before standing up at full height.

"I think I understand now, Jack. The reason why I was born a wolf."

Legoshi looked over his shoulder at me.

"This could be something you may not want to watch." He turned back facing the Lion. "I'm sorry, y/n."

Legoshi brought his hands up in a fighting position, fist clenched.

"There's nothing to fear."

With a bright flash of lighting Legoshi attacked. His movements were fast and wild, he strikes swift but powerful. He ran around The Lion.