Ch 18 hotel

Y/n POV

as I sat across from Legoshi, watching him with a worried look on my face

When I heard a soft groan

"Legoshi? I sighed in relief

"Yeah?"

"I was worried when you fell down, I almost thought you were dead." I said

Legoshi groaned as he lifted his upper body up. "No, I'm still alive."

"I-I'm sorry! You got so hurt, and all for me, I'm sorry! It's my fault," I said looking down.

"Y/n it's fine," Legoshi said

"B-But-!"

I was cut off the sound of Legosi's stomach growling.

"I'm really hungry," Legoshi said collapsing back on the bench.

Weak smile "Well, let's get going then."
________________________________

Y/n Pov

"Here you go! Fried noodles extra-large, with an egg sunny side up." A Pelican cook smiled giving Legoshi and I ours food.

"Thanks. Y/n  dig in." Legoshi said grabbing a set of chopsticks.

"You're looking pretty bad yourself, you're the one who should dig in." The Pelican said

"Let's eat," Legoshi said

"Your so smart...hiding emergency money in your shoe, most adults don't even think that far ahead," I said

"Yeah, when I was little my grandfather said to do that," Legoshi said

I gave a small chuckle. watched Legoshi eat, he was beaten and battered, but this moment...this moment was something precious I  was going to hold onto.

"Y-You should eat. Your food is going to get cold," Legoshi said

"Right," I  said

I grabbed my own pair of chopstick separating them before digging into the noodle.

"After we're done I really think we should get back. Let's catch the train." I said

"Okay," Legoshi agreed

"Huh?" The Pelican cook looked at the two teens. "Last trains left already."

Legoshi and I head snapped to the bird with looks of disbelief on their faces.

"So um...how much money do you have left?" I asked

"Uh, about 4,500 yen," Legoshi said

"With how far we are that's not enough to catch a cab. Are we stuck here for the night?"

"Y/n....should we find a place to stay the night?" Legoshi asked.

________________________________
Jack Pov

"Alright....Legoshi is in a lot of trouble. He committed a serious offense against school policy spending the night elsewhere without permission! Quite the delinquent!"

The boys of room 701 were currently facing the wrath of their baboon den mother. Her voice was already naturally loud, but now that the primate woman was angry, all of her words came out twice as loud.

"Have any of you noticed any odd behavior that has led up to this?" baboon den mother asks.

"Like what?" Collot asked

"Well, for example, has he shown any particular interest in a small female student?"

My fur bristled and my ears jolted upwards hearing The Dorm Mother words. I stepped forward with a worried look.