Patches

(Arcee x Reader) Requested by Drag0nRider201

"Owch!" You cry out as the medic stitches a large gash on your back, stretching from the bottom of your (right) rib-cage across to your (left) rear. You'd tried to distract the much larger bots by running across their peds and ended up with the cut on your back, you don't even know what gave you the cut. You lifted your head, slightly embarrassed to be topless and braless in front of the medics' holoform, but he pushed your head back down. His gentle hands held the needle and thread, sewing you back up with such grace.

"Ratchet," You say looking up again at the medic ", I'm sorry. I didn't thi-"

"Quiet, (Y/n)," Ratchet says pushing your head back down again ", I am working. You know I need quiet to work."

You sigh and attempt to cross your arms over your bare chest, looking towards the door and hoping that nobody walks in. You are hoping Arcee doesn't walk in, Primus sake don't let her walk-in! You shiver and Ratchet places a hand on your shoulder, holding you still.

"Enough," He says sternly his stronger and broader form holds you still ", Why are you so NERVOUS??"

You don't look at him, you know his corn blue eyes are focused on your face and how his long white braid runs down his back, the look of frustration on his face and the bags under his eyes. You don't want him to hear your answer, but he wouldn't start again till you told him.

"I-I don't want anyone to walk in and..." You start but are cut off because Ratchet is smarter than that.

"You don't want ARCEE to see you like this."

You sit in silence as Ratchet finishes the stitches along your back. You stand and thank the medic, grabbing your shirt and bra in your hands. You notice the small stain of blood at the corners, shrug, and slide the shirt back on with the bra in your hands. Embracement filled your chest as you walk out of the medbay and notice Arcee watching you leave before she walks in herself.

. . .

You hit the punching bag with all your might. You practice and practice and what do you get? No appreciation. That's what. You don't get anything in return. You chose to get involved with the Autobots and chose to risk your life to help them! And now, a giant scar was going to form on your back for no good reason. You hit again and again with swift punches. You don't feel your stitches popping back open as you kicked at the bag, not at all. You do hear the sliding panel door open to let someone in. The heavier steps of whichever Autobot walks towards you.

"(Y/n)?" The soft yet stern voice of Arcee said quizzically ", What are you doing?"

You look over at the femme Autobot and watch as her holoform materialized in front of you, reaching out to stop you from hitting the punching bag again. You hit anyway, not letting her stop you, focus unbroken.

"(Y/n) Please," Arcee said with a hand on your shoulder ", Your stitches are popping!"

Arcee was strong, her hair was as blue as her paint with lovely streaks of pink running through her braids. Her toned skin and body reminded you of a woman boxer, powerful and equally beautiful. Her bright blue eyes were fixed on you and your bleeding back, then on your sweaty face. You noted how her abs stuck out from under her white tank-top and how her long braid reached her waist.

"I- I didn't notice," You said truthfully ", I was so focused..."

Arcee smiled at you and took your hand, "Let me help you."

"O-Okay."

Arcee takes your hand and leads you to her room, you look around the clean and tidy space, smiling. Arcee sits you on her bed and opens the drawer to her large dresser, you don't question why she has human-sized stuff in her drawers. You remove your shirt and after a seconds thought, remove your bra. Arcees' face flushes with a light green blush.

"You know that was irresponsible," Arcee says while patching you up quickly and accurately as Ratchet ", Fighting while healing? Ridiculous! I expected more from a woman like yourself, especially with the kids looking up to you. I would have figured that you'd try to help in battle, but ruining your patchwork skin? Honestly... You act like Miko at times."

"Then why do you seem so interested in me?" You ask cockily.

"Because I care about you humans," Arcee says modestly ", I want to keep Earth safe just as much as the others. Teach the kids to be good and well, not reckless and brash. I also would like to keep you out of danger."

Arcee finishes your stitching and pats your shoulder ", Trust me when I say I care."

You look at her and smile slightly ", I do."

Arcee smirks and you noticed that she had dimples.

"Dimples!" You laugh, poking both fingers into them with a small laugh.

Arcee laughs and pokes your nose in return, sitting on the bed next to you, you smile widely. Your chest swells with affection as she rested her head on your shoulder, you rest your head on hers as a reaction. She smelled nice, like roses in the spring rain, you wondered why she smelt like that.

"Arcee?" You ask her ", are you okay?"

"Yeah," The braided haired woman sighed ", I'm just enjoying the moment."

"Yeah?" You say pushing her back and resting your head on her chest ", Me too."

She smiles and flips onto her side, allowing you to rest in the curves of her taller body, allowing you to snuggle her. You nestle into her, head resting against her collar bone and breathing in her scent. You want to stay like this forever.

"I've never been so comfortable before," Arcee laughs stroking your hair ", It's nice to have someone feel the same way."

"Yeah," You mutter with a sudden wave of sleepiness ", It's really nice. Isn't it?"

And slowly, you fall asleep.