Chapter Four: Ghost Girl?

(Picture above is how I picture Ananias' hair.)

Andreas POV:

       I sigh and give her an apologetic look before answering the person at the door. "Come in!" I say as calmly as I can, but I am a bit agitated. In comes my beta. I look at him then back at my sister, "This better be good Austin, I was in the middle of a very important conversation."

       He looks between us before responding. "I apologize Alpha, but I did the research like you asked but found nothing. It is like she doesn't even exist. We couldn't even find a picture in their system of her. Not a file, not anything. It is like..." but before he could go further my sister did.

       "It's like she is a ghost." She says pausing to look at me before continuing but before she could I sent my beta away with thanks. She looks at me again before saying anything else. "This might be just about the prophecy, we need to get ahold of mom, and figure out everything we can." And with that we got busy.

       "I think we should get a spy in there, call a fellow pack and see if they can send a warrior, they know us. But maybe not someone in a different pack farther away." I suggest and she offers one of hers so I say okay and she gets everything set, we just gotta call and ask. 

Ananias' POV:

       It has been a day since Alpha David came and my life has been hell, I keep telling myself I only have two more days until my birthday, but I do not think I will make it. We just got a call asking if one of the surrounding pack members could come stay with us and ofcourse Alpha said yes thinking it would help get us more allies. He should be here in an hour and I am currently cleaning his room.

       Tonight there is a gathering for packs, of course I can not go, I am lower than the omegas. According to everyone here, I am worse than any and all scum on this earth. So I will be alone and me and my wolf will go on a run. You see, most people do not shift till their sixteenth birthday, but I shifted when I was 5, the year before my parents died. They both told me that I couldn't tell anyone so, that is exactly what I did. No one knows, not that I would have anyone to tell.

       I am currently humming and dancing around the room when I hear footsteps coming this way so I hurry to finish the room before scurrying off to do something else. I was hoping I could go anywhere with out seeing little miss priss, queen bee of this pack, but if you ask me she is the pack slut. But luck seems to hate me, nothing can go right for me can it.

       "Hey slut, where do you think you are going huh? There is a mess that needs to be cleaned here." I look around and look back at her before responding. "Uhh, I don't see anything?" I whisper, and she smiles smugly before pouring her glass of red substance all over me, which falls on to the white carpet below me.

       "Right there, you might want to get your eyes checked freak." She laughs before walking away. A silent tear rolls down my cheek as I get the cleaning supplies to remove the stain. You see, everyone here thinks I am a freak because.... because they think I killed my parents... nobody believes my side of the story. And Alpha David never confirmed my story.

       After cleaning up the carpet I put everything up before I decide to go get changed and showered. By the time that I am done it is time for me too cook dinner. But at least this is just a regular pack dinner so I just cook, and set the table, press a button, and then I can leave until everyone is done. Of course I have to cook and clean, no one else would do it if I didn't.

       After I brush my hair and put it up, I go downstairs and began getting things out for dinner. I'm not really thinking about what I am cooking to be honest, I can't stop thinking about Crimson and Ryder. They were both so cute, and nice. Crimson also seemed to generally care about how I felt, which is weird, no one cares about me.