Prologue

It was October 31st, 2050. As young children and teens were out running around and celebrating Holloween, a young girl was born, her name was Ananias Rayne Blue. The parents of this child were Adelin and Ryder. They knew something no one else other than the moon goddess her self would know, their daughter was special. So special that if anyone else knew she would be haunted by many bad people. 

       There was a prophecy, thus foretold of the time where a girl would be born that would be a descendent of the moon-goddess herself. Thus said the girl would be the most powerful being to walk the earth. And one day there will be an uprising of an unspoken evil. And she was the only person who could save the world. 

                                                                 Several years later...

        "Mommy mommy look at me gooo" the little six-year-old yells as she runs in the field doing a cartwheel occasionally. "Yes sweetie I see, you are doing great." her mom responds to the child. They went to Ananias' favorite spot for her sixth birthday. Her father is sitting on a park bench watching as his too favorite people laugh and have fun. 

       Ananias begins to dance, it is something she has always loved. She loves dancing in a field barefoot, it feels amazing. She does well in ballet and hip-hop.  She is in the middle of dancing when she hears a low growl. Her mother and father become frantic. "Ananias baby, we gotta go, hurry." her father says as he goes to pick her up after she grabs her shoes. Her mother and father began running. They stop for a moment to come up with a plan. 

       Ryder looks at his child then at his mate. "Adeline, you are gonna have to shift and take her on your back, it's the only way." his wife looks at him and shakes her head. "No, I am not leaving you to die. " he looks at her sadly, "I know you do not want to honey, but its the only way. Remember she is the chosen one, she has to live. You have to get her over to Daniel's pack. Ask him to take care of her. Ask him to do this as my dying wish."

       The whole time they are talking Ananias is crying silently, not understanding what is happening. She begins to ask her parents what's wrong.  "Mommy, Daddy, what is going on. What are you talking about, are we gonna die?" her parents exchange glances. "Baby girl nothing is gonna happen to you alright, you are gonna be fine, whatever happens in the future, always remember that you are a very special young girl. Never let anyone tell you different okay". 

        Her father kisses her on the forehead then hugs his wife. "Adeline honey y'all have to go now," he tells his wife. She nods sadly and shifts into her big blonde wolf. "I love you both so much, please be careful, and do not come back for me." He sets his daughter on his wife's back and then turns around and runs the opposite way shifting into his massive black wolf form howling. Adeline looks at her husband's retreating form and then turns and runs to the nearest pack whimpering for her mate. 

       They arrive to David's pack and she bends down to let the small child off her back. A pack warrior mind links Alpha David of their arrival. He shows up shortly after in human form. He mind links Adeline "What's going on Ady, where is my brother? And who is this?"  she looks at him sadly, "He is fighting some wolves, there is no time to explain, he told me to tell you his dying wish was for you to take care of his daughter. You must know that she is special and no one can ever know. Her name is Ananias. I have to go help him, please take care of her for me and your brother. We both love you." and with that she turned around and sped off back to her mate, leaving behind a frightened child that did not know what was going on. And that is when her life took a turn for the worst but was maybe for the best in order to keep her secret.