13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's vacation came to an end. She had an amazing time. August and Toni grew closer during that time. They hung out once he got off work. There was no feelings between them just a lovely friendship.

Once it was time for Toni to leave he said he would always call her if he had the chance.

It nighttime, Toni just now pulled up at her house. She got some of the stuff and went up to the door and unlocked it.

When she walked in she had eyes on her. 

"Hello to y'all too" she said going to her room. She put the stuff down and went back out to where everyone was.

Chuck came downstairs and quickly to toni picking her up.

"I missed you so much" he said spinning around. "I have siblings I want you to meet"

"Ok...wait siblings!"

"Yea we have three other siblings. Dad showed up looking for you, he was beaten up, he want to apologize for putting his hands on you. Then he told me we had other siblings" chuck explained.

"Wow ok" toni nodded. "I want to meet them"

"Come with me, they are chilling in the guest room"

"Ooo ok" toni smiled. They went up to the guest room and there was one boy and one girl. "Hey I'm Antoinnette but everyone calls me toni"

"Hey!" The girl said happily. "I'm Brianna and this is Austin"

"I've heard you went to Miami. I have a twin brother that lives there"

"I was going to say you look familiar...wait I've been hanging out with my brother!"

"What's the guys name?"

"August" Toni said pulling out her phone.

"Yep that could be my brother" Austin smiled. Toni FaceTimed August waiting for him to answer.

"Hey there Tones, have you made it home yet?"

"Yes I'm home but I have someone I want you to meet" toni said standing beside Austin.

"Wait it's that Austin. Austin as in my brother!"

"Yea, turns out we're siblings"

"Cool, I plan on coming down to greendale then to meet everyone. I thought I only had one brother and one sister " August said as everyone came in to view.

"We can fly you out here whenever you would like" chuck said taking Toni's phone.

"Wow I like his nerves" toni said rolling her eyes.

"So you two live together, all of us used to live together but August moved to Miami" Brianna said standing up.

"Would y'all like to come to my room so they can have privacy?" Toni asked.

"Yea" Austin nodded looking at chuck and the phone.

"Ok let's go then" toni smiled. They walked out the room and Brianna stopped in front of chucks room.

"I have to get my phone off the charger first" Brianna said opening chucks room door slowly.

"Ok, my room is down the hallway by the kitchen"

"Ok" she said as she walked in the room. "She's here" Brianna said to cheryl who was sitting on chucks bed.

"Ok" she nodded getting up. Cheryl has been staying with chuck and the guys all week until toni go back. She wanted to apologize for what she did.