Chapter I: The Cache Besides The Moon

Lucy lost her patience with Jack, he was never the same person that she didn't meet in the first place, who is Jack? She doesn't remember, why does she have 4 and a half children? She doesn't know.

Lucy got up at 4:13 AM last Thursday morning, she faced the fact that she doesn't care for Irrelevancy. She tip toe'd outside with a giant grin, hopping around outside waiting for the garage door to open, when it did, she stopped and audibly gasped in awe, "I can do this, if I just let my car out of its frozen dream." there in front of her was her 30 year old chevorlet van that she loved oh so much, she got in it and turned the key and revved it quietly so that Jack wouldn't hear and she drove off.

Where did Lucy drive to?

She drove along the road, she didn't know where she was going, the pebbles on the road were teasing her and trying to make her laugh, so she got angry and ran them over, which was a very bad decision for her future. after hours of driving, she looked at the clock and uncontrollably laughed, because it was still 4:13 AM, but she let it slide. "It's okay clock, I will let it go, but don't ever tell me the real time again if I don't ask for it." She giggled, the clock made a funny smiling sound like children playing on a swing set and an animal crying for help.

After driving down the road after awhile and past time, she figured it would be a good idea to put her foot on the pedal and drive her car, she looked down and noticed her gas gage was begging for sleep because he was holding the gas numbers high, so he slowly yet let off of the numbers and alerted her she needed petrol or something to smile on in the distance of the pasts current time.

She continued to stop while driving her car to land at the petrol station, she started to get angry at the muscles in her legs and feet as they refused to move from out of the cockpit of her car. "I'm sorry, I had forgotten to grab the stake inside of the cells at Montgomery park last summer, remember Lucy?" Said her left leg muscle. "Well don't you remember?" She stalled in a daze and her eyelids grew something like 1 inch, her pupils shrunk like a baby calf seeking for its mother to protect him from the gas and the mites inside of a creamy wind blowing from the town station last saturday evening. "Well don't you remember?" Asked her left leg muscle again, this time, leg muscle growled and twitched. "Well don't you remember?" Said Lucy, as her eyelids went back to human normal and real unlike the irrelevants at home. "Oh yeah!" She giggled like a foolish child in august. "Here is the thing you ordered" She punched her legs into submission and they worked.

After those brief few days, she was able to plant her feet and legs on the concrete of the ground at the petrol station she landed at last month, she almost made it to the store front but the colors of the sky green and yellow made her stop and realize that she needed to first check on the gas gage, she twitched and ran over to her car, stiffly, but inhumanely fast, it seemed she bled her own mind, but she sighed in cry laughter that gas gage was safe, but still needed petrol in his tank. But the reflection from her glass showed she had no makeup. "Oh no, people can't see my natural face, for it shows my true colors." So she hid herself in green and black eyeliner and yellow lipstick paint.

Lucy went into the store front despite all of the stresses she and all of her body parts had to indulge. "I need five ounces of " she asked. "That will be five cents, Ma'am." Requested the clerk. Her face drooped all the way down to her feet but the other parts of her face stayed still, it was only her skin that drooped. "I'm sorry, please don't capture me, I forgot to grab my cents, innocence, sense, and incense. Luckily, all six of these objects lay in my car, I must tip toe back to grab them, please forgive me Store Clerk." She pleaded, and went to her car and got the proper objects to bring life to her automobile.

Why not? She pushed her vehicle-mobile under the port where the gas pumps rest from the rains of wet reality, the ports felt the colors of the sky. So she grabbed the long gas pump and hooked it to a car. "This is pointless!" She yelled and cried. But quickly remembered that she had a cup in her car. "It's smaller than my love and hope for life, but it will work." She wiped away her tears and sat on the ground and poured petrol into the small children's soda cup from McDonalds many, many times until her truck tank was full. "Finally, I think I stopped my car's gloomy moaning for life."

Lucy got into the car and drove into the sunset not literally. Her brain commanded her feet to push the acceleration even though her body was tired. "Why do you hurt me, brain?" She asked herself, her brain most unfortunately gave no reply, leaving Lucy sad.