Chapter 9

"Well bloody do something, moron" he said.

As i start kissing his dick through his boxers, he lets out a small whimper.

"Enjoying this? Ooh Johns enjoying it, guys." Stuart laughed

"Fuck Off, the only one enjoying this is this bloody fruit. He'll probably be asking to do it again tomorrow. Hes a right bloody queer.
I mean look at him. Whats he wearing? And plus he looks like a girl! No boy has that long of eyelashes! And he kisses like a girl!" He said.
I couldn't tell what his facial expression was because i didn't dare look up at him.
I just kept my face over his crotch.
r
He noticed i stopped.
"What getting to scary for ya? Pussy."

"Am not." i spoke up, still my face still hovering above him

"Your actions tell us otherwise, McQueer."

"Fuck Off." i mumble.

"Say it to me face, eh?" he growled.

I looked up to him.

"Fuck. Off."

Right in His stupid face.

I look into his eyes and lean forward to kiss him, feeling some sort of relation.

He pushed me off of him.

"FUCK OFF, YE BLOODY QUEER! IM NOT A FAGGOT! AND IF I WAS WHY WOULD I LIKE YOU?!" he screamed. "YOUR AN UGLY CHEAP SKATE WHORE, JAMES!"

My actual name.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I screamed at him.

"WHAT? JAMES? OH WELL I'LL CALL YOU IT ALL BLOODY DAY TILL YOU GO INSANE! TILL YE BLOODY KILL YER SEN! NO ONE'LL CARE IF YOU
DID, YOU POOF! MAYBE YOU SHOULD, WORLD'LL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT JAMES PAUL MCCARTNEY IN IT WITH HIS QUEER CLOTHES AND HIS STUPID PUNCHABLE FACE! YOUR NOTHIN' BUT A SLUT!" he shouted.

"YEAH WELL MAYBE THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER IF JOHN LENNON WASNT IN IT! WITH HIS STUPID SNARKY COMMENTS AND HIS PATHETIC INSULTS.
I LEANED IN TO KISS YOU BECAUSE I LIKE YOU ALRIGHT! I LIKE YOU! GOT IT? HOPE YOU DID, PRICK. I LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR HANDSOME AND YOUR STRONG AND YOUR POPULAR AND COOL, ALRIGHT?! BUT FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID LIFE!"
I grabbed my shoes and walked toward the door.

"i-i hope you..,"

"fucking die."

and that was Friday Night.