My Favorite Trouble Maker!!

3rd P.O.V

"SAAAAKKKKUUURRRRAAAA!!!" Sakura regretted telling him her name that morning at the playground before he left.

It's the only thing she heard.

Sakura laughed either way as he tackled her to the ground with heavy items in his arms making her grunt in slight pain.

"Naruto!" He perked up at his name and grinned the brightest smile she has ever seen.

"Sakura! Sakura! Guess what!" before Sakura was able to reply Naruto cut her off.

"The old man said I have a brother!!! He's so nice! He knows so much and even cooked for me!! I'm not alone anymore!"

Sakura's smile began to fade but she forced on a grin for Naruto.

"That's great Naruto!! I'm happy for you!" Sakura didn't trust the man even if he was the fourth hokage.

"Alright lets get started!!" Naruto grabbed Sakura and began to run towards the mountain with the hokage faces.

Sakura giggled, she always liked how Naruto defaced the hokage stone faces.

Now she could finally join.

Both children began to cackle at their plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Run Sakura!!" Both kids ran away from jounin while laughing at their angry faces.

"Come on Naruto! Hurry!!" She grabbed Naruto by the hand and led him through a crowd.

The jounin let a roar and groan of frustration as they start to lose them.

The crown becomes too big and Sakura ends up letting go of Naruto, unconsciously grabbing someone else.

"Ah! That was amazing Naruto!!! We should paint again next time!!" Sakura was met with silence. "Naruto?"

"U-ummm...excuse me?" A shy and gentle voice was heard instead of the energetic voice that usually greeted her.

She finally turned around to see Minato looking at her while sweat cascaded down his cheek.

"Oh! I...." Sakura and Minato stared at each other calculatingly, wind blowing subtly. 

"You...you're not Naruto" the boy in front of her nodded slowly 'she kinda slow...'

Suddenly he felt his hand become cold, he didn't like that.

"NARUTO!!!!" The pink haired girl in front of him disappeared in an instant making him more curious of her. Her skills are similar to his yet she's a five year old.

"It's just a coincidence. There may be prodigies already like Itachi" Minato sighed as we walked back to the market to buy himself clothes, weapons, and food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto looked around as he watched all the glared turn directly towards him.

"S-Sakura?" Naruto whimpered as he clenched his eyelids tightly "D-d-did she leave me on purpose? I- I knew-" 

"NAAAAARRRRUUUUUTTTTTOOOOO" said person fell to the ground as he was tackled to the ground.

"I'msosorryNaruto.IletyougoandIgrabbedyourbrotheronaccident!!!!!!!" Naruto felt tears form and Sakura saw this.

She looked around seeing glare around them, she thought he was crying because of that.

"What are you looking at!!! Don't you know it's rude to stare!?Hmph! Lets go Naruto" Sakura grabbed Naruto by the hand and started trying to run at a child's pace.

"S-Sakura! W-wait!!" Sakura looked back to see Naruto stumble over his feet.

"Hehehe! Sorry Naruto!" Sakura sheepishly stopped running to let Naruto get air, his hands on his knees. 

Sakura sharply glanced to her left and threw a kunai at rapid speed making it seem as if she didn't even lift a finger up.

"Thank you for coming back for me. You're the best friend ever!" Sakura was tackled by the ball of sun which made both of them laugh.

"The one and only!" Naruto pouted as Sakura ruffled his hair "You'll make so many more when you're older!" Sakura looked at Naruto warmly.

"It's getting dark Naruto. How 'bout you get home?" "Awwww do I have to?!" Naruto slouched making Sakura giggle at his actions.

"Of course. You have your brother waiting for you!" Sakura smiled as a light bulb went off in Naruto's head

"AHHHH!! I forgot!! See you later Sakura!!" Naruto waved and turned the corner.

"Now then~ can you tell me why you've been following us around??"

A tall dark shadow appeared on the ground. 

'That disgusting wretched man can stand in front of me like that?!!"  Sakura grinned forcefully at the man, veins popping.

"You are quite the interesting girl. I was surprised to see Hiruzen actually recommend you. I can see why now. I came to recruit you into root, you'd be a great addition to my collection."

Sakura wanted to spit on his face in disgust, but instead bowed "Thank you for this opportunity Danzo...sama" she said devoid of all emotion.

Danzo smirked at his new addition 'It's all going according to plan, once I have her  under my command and full direction there is no one that will be able to defeat us!'.

"I'll see you at training ground 44, girl" Danzo left just seeing the top of Sakura's head, not seeing the underlying glare that could kill anyone.

"Yes."