If our love was a movie

Scenario #1: How we met
My relationship with another man was falling apart. I admit, It was my fault. I broke it to him and said "Let's break up" and yes, that was all I left.

Three months before the break up I saw a guy. It was an entrance exam in a prestigious school and it was the step 2 which was the interview. I entered the room shaking in fear and bottled up in nervousness, then it was his turn. He sat in front of the professor cheerfully and introduced himself though I never heard his name. In that moment, I immediately admired him. "he's cute" that's what I thought when I saw him dance because he brags that's his talent. All of the people that were in line waiting for their turn laughed because of him, I was one of them too and suddenly the nervousness was gone.

My interview went well, I guess I owe that guy a thank you because I did good. Fast forward, I got accepted and in a few days I'll be heading to school to enroll, hand over my credentials and will get the measurement for my uniform. I couldn't get the guy off my mind, I mean maybe, just maybe, I'll get to see him again.

And I did.

"That's him" I told myself. "It's definitely him"

What I hoped for came. I saw him on the enrollment day, well I didn't recognize him at first but after a while of all the staring moments and trying to catch a glimpse, I figured I was right. After A few minutes of waiting, they opened the staff room and entertained the people who were there.

"He smells good" "He's neat" those thoughts came to mind when I was next to him in line. And because the room was very small and a lot of people were coming in, I was always forced to step forward and each step I get closer and closer to him. That's where all the thoughts of him being neat and smelling good came from. And that concludes the second day I saw him, but the first time we actually met. The first time he knew I existed.

And I guess that's all that happened three months ago. The "Go" signal I waited to give up on my current man, A guy I've been giving false hope to, A guy I tried to love.

And then, first semester started.

It was the first day of school yet I never saw him, he wasn't there. I thought maybe we aren't in the same class and to be honest I was disappointed. but...
second day of school and then he entered the door. He was wearing a white polo shirt and jeans, with his green jansport backpack and his hair neatly waxed. And then he stared.

It's the longest time I've ever stared at someone, until he took a seat at the back and I was in front, but still, the staring never stopped. I didn't know what it meant, if the staring meant he finds me attractive or if there was something wrong with me that he finds annoying. I was afraid to look at him again so I stopped.

The morning activity that day was for students to show their talents. I chose dancing cause I figured out of all the talents, It's what I'm confident about. But the exciting part about that morning was him. Like the first time I saw him, he danced. And again yes, he is cute.

I danced at my best, in hopes for him to notice and maybe be impressed. During small breaks from the class I feel him getting closer and closer from me. But I was never sure what it was about. So I just never assumed and never gave it meaning.

"It's the look he's giving me" I said to myself. His eyes says it all, I know we just met but he looks at me as if I'm the only girl in this world, or maybe even in his world. After the afternoon activity which everyone was drenched in sweat and dirt, we head back to the room to gather our things and go home. but then when I was washing my hands he teased me because of my white shirt that is now brown because of all the dirt. "maybe he's just friendly or he's flirty" I said judging him by the way he moves. "playboy" I whispered when he left.

Scenario #2: How we became friends
Third day of school, A friend asked me to sit at the back so that we could talk, and next to that chair was his. I immediately moved to the back and sat right next to him. He was silent, and then I had second thoughts because I know I'm a loud person. And then the person seated across me asked "Are you dating somebody?" I looked at him and then he did so too. Then I said "no" and I swear I saw him smile, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

He loves music. He was listening to some music with his earphones on until I snatched the other one. I wasn't familiar with the song and it was about to end. Then... the song by kina, get you the moon played. It was a song that I was vibin' these past few days and I loved it because I saw posts everywhere in twitter with that song as the background. In that moment I swear, It was magical.

I sang along, I got lost. "You know this song?" he asked me and it seemed like he was very curious. "I heard about it since it's overly used by teenage couples all over twitter" I said then he smirked.

Scenario #3: How things started
I somehow knew. That another girl owns your heart. You never told me but I figured. During breaks you'd be ecstatic and immediately leave the room after receiving a text. I was jealous, I wanted to be her.

Yet I guess you were flirty. During classes and little breaks you'd make a move, you would show signs you were into me. And I guess you were trying to win me over, and because I was fond of you, I let my guard down.

I didn't know I could like a person this much. I wanted to help you, talk to you all night, see you enter the room, watch you sleep beside me, eat snacks with me and other things. But I figured maybe it was all about another girl. Maybe you'd confuse me and her, because you want to feel loved and I was good with that.

and there it was,
I was head over heels in love with a guy who doesn't even know a thing or two about love.

Hey there frens!
very sorry for the late update, had a lot of drafts but I wasn't sure what to publish since I have a lot of stories in mind. Hope you liked this one tho, this is based on a true story :))

Anyways for more of this story, please stay tuned!!