Tres

She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer

Spade Laurent 

I went to my locker after lunch. Kinuha ko ang gym bag ko, na tanging laman ng locker ko, para ilipat 'yon sa locker ko sa gym. I didn't have time para puntaham ang gym kanina bacuase it was almost time. Samu't saring Hi Spade at Hi baby ang tanggap ko mula pa kanina tanging ngiti lang ang tinugon ko sa kanila kasi di ko sila kilala.

I was on my way sa gym ng school ng maisipan ko mag CR muna kasi naiihi ako. Tutal wala naman ding masyadong tao sa hallway kaya I'm sure walang tao sa CR.

Binuksan ko ang gitnang cubicle. Literal na namilog at nahulog ang panga ko sapag bukas ko ng banyo.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Victoria screamed. I was astonished by what I saw. Victoria was using the cubicle without locking the goddamn door?!? I swiftly close the door and walked towards the sink. My gym bag falls from my shoulder to the ground. I look pale as hell. Moments later she walked out from the cubicle with a fuming face.

"You pervert!" She attacked me by slapping my chest relentlessly. I tried to stop her hand from continuously hitting me. Sanay ata 'to sa catfight.

"Hey wait! Stop! It's not what you think!" I tried to apiece her. The woman is going ballistic.

"Then what! Huh? What are you trying to do? You just wanna get in my pants!" She roared. Bakas sa mukha niya ang inis at galit.

"What are you saying?!" Still trying to fight her punches. Why is she so mad?

"What? Do you think I don't know? I know you wanted to get in my pants!" she's mad. "That's what you are right? A sex maniac! Halos lahat na ata ng babae dito sa school at sa ibang school eh naikama mo na! What now huh? I'll be your next bitch?! You're so fucking dirty!" Why the heck is she so mad? It was an accident!

"For Goddamn sake Victoria that was just a fucking accident and you're bringing up irrelevant things!" I can't help but to boil up. "What did you say about you being the next girl in my bed? Come on, I won't step down low on your level just so I could take you to bed!" I can feel my face in crimson red because of my sudden outburst. I look at her from top to bottom, "Look at you, you didn't even meet my standards." She's getting into my nerves. "I won't even try to be with a stuck-up queen bitch like you." I spat. "Never."

She was taken aback from what I said. She did get into my nerves. I can see her hazel brown orbs glistening from verging tears coming out of her eyes. Even if we had a fallout, I knew that Victoria is a sensitive girl. Even if she says that she doesn't care about the negative things that people say about her, deep down I know it's hurting her.

I felt a stinging pain in my face. She slapped me real hard in the face na siyang nagpabalikwas sa ulo ko.

"Fuck you, Spade." She said almost a whisper. Tears are running down to her face. The sudden anger that I felt earlier popped like a bubble.

"Hey... hey I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I stepped closer to her and tried to wipe the furious tears in her eyes.

"Don't you dare touch me!" she spat, and she stormed off the room.

I brushed my hair using my nails and cupped my face using my hands. "Shit!" I frantically kicked my gym bag on the floor.

__

Weeks passed and Victoria is still giving me the cold shoulder. I mean, it's not like we were talking before but right now she still isn't giving a look in my direction. It's as if I never truly existed in her life. I don't know why but I know I have to apologize. I should have known better than to spat at her. I crossed the line.