|15|

A Few Weeks Later

<>Wednesday<>

"Alright Jungkook, today we are going to work on pages 204 through 210," Jimin says, getting his books out. Jungkook nods and takes his book out along with Jimin.

For the past few weeks, Jimin has been tutoring Jungkook, but nothing else. Jimin doesn't like Jungkook and Jungkook still likes Jimin. Jungkook won't give up, but Jimin won't budge.

Jungkook has been really good about, pretending to be dumb and Jimin's still buying it. Jungkook hasn't slipped up, not even once. His friends continue to tease him about Jimin since Jungkook hasn't hooked up with anyone in months. He is the school fuckboy, but is slowly losing the title.

Jimin, on the other hand, is getting tired of Hoseok asking whether or not he likes Jungkoook. Jimin's eating has also gotten a little better, but it's still not great. He could be eating more, but Hoseok is still trying.

"Once you're finished give me an answer please," Jimin says, waiting for Jungkook to solve the problem. But instead of acting dumb, Jungkook forgot and blurted out the answer, right after Jimin finished. "46."

Jimin looks up surprised and Jungkook looks down. "I mean..." Jungkook trials off. Jimin is speechless and can't even say anything to Jungkook.

"What do you mean? I thought..." Jimin trails off. Jungkook sighs knowing there's no way he's getting out of this. "How did you know the answer that fast? It takes you at least 5 minutes," Jimin asks.

"Um..." Jungkook trails off again, not wanting to answer. "Jungkook, I asked you a question and I expect you to answer," Jimin says. Jungkook looks down and mumbles, "I know how to do all this."

"Huh?" Jimin asks, not hearing him. "I know how to do all this," Jungkook says defeated. Jimin looks at him confused. "I purposefully failed the test, to get tutored by you," Jungkook finally says it.

Jimin looks down, feeling a lot of emotion. "So, you're wasting my time?" Jimin asks, getting angry. "I just wanted to spend time with you," Jungkook says. After Jungkook says that, Jimin is ready to go off.

"Well, you could've spent time with me some other way, instead of wasting my time on tutoring you with something you don't even need help with! It's just wasting my time, surely you could've found another way to talk to me. You're Jeon Jungkook, you could've found a way, " Jimin says louder than he should have.

Jimin puts his books in his bag and stands up. "I hope you're happy with yourself!" Jimin yells, walking out. Once Jimin is out of the cafe, he runs all the way home, not stopping one.

Jimin slams the front door shut, to be met with his mom, Hana, and Hoseok sitting down. He runs upstairs not even saying 'hi' to any of them. He slams his door shut and sinks down to the floor, sitting against the door.

Jimin is so mad at Jungkook for wasting his time and making him go through so much. Jimin starts to cry, letting everything out. Suddenly he hears a knock on the door. Jimin tries to compose himself before standing up and opening the door.

When he opens the door, standing there is a worried-looking Hoseok. Jimin looks at him and breaks into tears again. Hoseok immediately pulls Jimin into a tight hug and closes the door behind him.

"Jiminie, calm down," Hoseok says. Jimin tries to listen to Hoseok and calm himself down. After a few minutes, Jimin cries are refused to sniffles.

"Jiminie, tell me what happened," Hoseok says. "Jungkook lied," Jimin says. "What do you mean?" Hoseok asks confused. "He purposefully failed the test, so he could get tutored by me," Jimin says.