Bio/Prologue

Y/n 'Valiant' Hart

Looks: you know how you look, but for story reasons your 5'3"

Personality before: Fight for fighting's sake, greedy, broken mind after an angel fight.

Personality after: reserved, shy, selective mute, monstrous when mad

Hearts/abilities: Toxic heart(plague aura), heart of infection(locked), Heart of the Elements(partial lock, can only have one Elemental help at a time), Draedon's heart(controlled rage and regeneration), dragon heart(fire immunity), heart insignia(better recovery after death), gamma heart(locked), Sky Dragon's Heart(locked), Aquatic Heart(ice shield and Merform), Shield of Purity(locked).

Memory Items: Skull Digger's Mask, Skull Digger's Skull Digger, Abandoned Teddy, Memory Chip

Equipment: Sword of the Forgotten, ancient brass armor, Elephant Killer(48 rounds), Keeper's Knife, Keeper's Claw, Warden's Bow.

Locked Equipment: Infinity(Silver Bullet Pouch, if the gun is fired it won't stop until you either drop it or die) Auric Tesla armor, Exoblade, Asgardian Aegis, the Amalgam, Celestial Tracers, Crystyl Crusher, Terraforma Bomba(13 Purity, 2 Wasteland).

Clothes: Deep red scarf, tan trench coat, dark blue jeans, worn brown loafers. (Casual) F/c tea shirt, cargo pants, red and black sneakers.

Other: Heart of Thorns(20), Eaglecrest Spelltome(20), Mysterious Tablet(1), Cyber Tech, Sigil of Thorns

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sky Arena, Y/N POV

Why, why can't I beat them?! I have died 17 times, how long is the Spirit of Purity going to keep this up?!

???: I feel like, it will be at least 18.

Y/n: Who's the mind reading bitch?! Show yourself... oh shit.

In the sky before me, is a woman who is far more powerful than the enraged spirit I've been struggling with. She is Blushiemagic, a multiversal being that can destroy even creator class gods with little issue. Why does she look cute? And why is every woman taller than me except the stylist, who I'm sure has murdered people?

Blushie: Weren't you the one who killed the Keeper, Skull Digger, the Elementals, and Yharon? Also, didn't you mentally break King Slayer III, Calamitas, and Nebuleus?

Y/n: They were all suffering in their weakness, I freed them.

Blushie: You're lying, I know you have regrets fighting Nebuleus. You destroyed your old arenas and built a small shrine in her honor. Just to lock it all away for no reason other than you couldn't have a weakness.

Y/n: ...

She's not completely wrong, I did dedicate a room to the cosmic angel after the fight, but that only showed me my weakness, joy and sadness. Anger and rage can give me strength. Nothing else matters.

Blushie: You have a choice, continue this path and become the new Tyrant King Yharim, or lose most of your power for a new world.

Y/n: I won't become the new Yharim, I can't die permanently. The crystal rage of defeat just makes me more powerful.

Blushie: It's literally salt, and I gave you that ability. If you decide to continue, you'll fight me until you forget why you even want to live. Then and only then will I let you die the same way Patient Zero did, slowly losing your body to an incurable disease until someone else butchers you.

Okay, I knew from a person who kicked my ass that fought Blushie said that she had many pieces to her, but holy hell. She doesn't have the power to actually do that, right? Of course she does, she's beyond Xeroc. Screw it, I can build myself up again anyways.

Blushie: This new world will rely on your adaptability and social skills. However, you may keep your hearts, and they will become part of you, permanently.

Y/n: I don't think, you know what, screw it. I'll go to this new world.

Blushie: You will take what I give you, and seek redemption. Others may follow based on what you do. Akka and Ukko already have interest in the new land, but they won't help you unless you can prove yourself.

Y/n: Okay...

A portal opens behind Blushie, and a blast of light hits me. It didn't hurt, but I felt... weak. No, I felt human. Crying for the first time since fighting Nebuleus, I passed out.

World Bridge, Blushie POV

Oh my goodness, I am not a confrontational person. If that went any longer I might have just split my dark self out to deal with him. Now, the Brothers.

Dark: So, this is the one?

Me: Yes, and now that he isn't high on god blood, he will actually be a great help.

Light: Will he actually try to redeem Remnant?

Me: His power is locked for you two to decide when he's ready.

With that, the Brothers went back to their universe. Now, time to sleep before I get called to fight someone again.

Emerald Forest, no POV

That night, Y/n slept for the first time since his adventure began. No, new world, new adventure.

Later, a man with a bone mask is seen hiding among the trees by Beacon camera drones

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

I will alternate between this and Fluid Calamity.