Two

Chapter Two

Nasa kalagitnaan kami ng tawanan dahil sa mga hirit ni Nathan nang nadinig namin ang muling pagbukas ng pintuan. Sabay-sabay pa kaming napalingon sa banda roon upang malaman kung sino ang taong papasok.

A second later, Zamara El Sierra in her classic yet attractive and gently edgy look stepped in the room. My attention instantly captured by her red choppy bob hair and her look that made her great facial features more dramatic and unpredictable. Basically, that's Zam's style—wild and edgy.

Behind her was Saskia Vergara—the bitchy queen slash the fearless fashion icon. She's utterly stunning in her string bodycon dress in a leopard printed design paired with a pair of black heavy boots. Well, what do I expect from a supermodel Saskia Vergara? I've never been disappointed with her god-tier fashion taste. She looks lively, bold and a little feisty. At sa aming lima, siya ang hindi natatantanan sa pinakamaraming lalaki. However, Saskia is absolutely the ruthless heart breaker. We're absolutely drunken slash a sought –after party goers, but when it comes to working out the hottest and untamed attitude of partying, it's Saskia's expertise.

Beside Kia was Danelli Melendrez, showing her spunky attitude in her black cross halter neck dress exposing a little part of her breast. Hindi nakawala sa paningin ko ang bagong kulay niyang buhok. Every month, she changed her hairstyle for unknown reason, and now, she's into a dark mermaid ombré that made her looks sexy and radiant. Just like her annnoying brother, she's very talkative, but still she's fun to be with. If our day isn't good, she'll make way to make us happy and determined for the whole day. Indeed, Danelli was the happy pill of Angels, the sunshine of our friendship but not everyday.

And lastly, Herschel Alejandro—the solemn. I actually admired her wearing a white mesh dress that matched to her blue eyes and to her blonde hair. She still maintains a sober demeanor after all. Contradict to her name which is sweet and bubbly, her personality shows different. Hershel is very prim and proper. Sa madaling salita, pinakamatino. Siya ang madaling lapitan sa aming lima 'cause she's a good listener and for giving advice. I trusted her more of my secrets among the three girls.

"The New faces of La Bella"— we earned that title five years ago, the envied position of a top photographic model. A position that is make-believe through the artful camera angles, eye-catching backgrounds and mostly the lustrous beauty of the chosen faces. We were chosen among the hundreds of women who tried their luck to be part of La Bella.

Before, modelling career had never entered my head. I wasn't for fame or anything. Pero nang pinasok ko ang mundo ng modelling especially when I became part of the well-known company, La Bella.

Kahit pa kilala ang pamilya ko, hindi ko inisip na mararating ko kung nasaan man ako ngayon. The four girls, my glam team and my manager was the one I could trust back then. Sila lang ang itinuring kong kaibigan. Totoong kaibigan. Until then, we became friends. We'd always been close. We had each other when times are rough for us. Though, I wasn't vocal how I love them and appreciate their efforts. I know they feel how much I care for them. We always argue and fight, but in the end we patch things up. What I really loves about them is that we always choose to do what makes us happy and that's what important.

Hindi rin naging madali ang naging simula namin. Naging kalaban din namin ang aming mga sarili. Insecurities, doubts, lack of self-esteem, anxiety, became our weakness and struggles along the journey. We're made physically perfect but not how we were molded personally. Our imperfections became the way of our friendship.

Hindi lang naging matunog ang mga pangalan namin sa modelling career dahil sa husay naming lima sa harap ng camera kundi sa social media at showbiz news din, well, dahil hindi kami nilulubayan ng napakaraming issues and scandal.