Dawn Again ?

"Daksh...Daksh bro. You know what happened yesterday night?" I said
"Calm down first. What's exciting you so much? Tell me what happened?" Daksh asked
"Kiara broke up with her boyfriend long ago and she told me her whole story why and what happened between them. I proposed her and she even accepted me. We went Beach side and in the car I kissed her. My first kiss Daksh, with Kiara." I said
"Great to hear this. Congratulations. But..." Daksh said
"But what Nick?" I asked
"I thought you were going to teach them a lesson for disrespecting you. Anyways forget it. Let's celebrate now." He said
"C'mon let's go out somewhere." I said
"Same plan" I said

How can I even forget that day, it is still fresh in my mind what all I faced during my college time and everyone involved in this will have to pay for it. Kiara is just my first target and I can't let Daksh to know what's cooking in my mind. I've been treated worst and I'll make them pay for it.

One month got over and I made Kiara to believe that how much I love her and there's no one other than her in my life.
It was time, our relation was taking it's grip even stronger and I can't let that happen. I have to end this and I want her to feel vulnerable against the surroundings, I want her to cry each night. I want her to feel what pain feels like when it is from inside.
It was her birthday. I planned everything accordingly.
"Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl of my life. May God bless you love."
I wished her at 12.00 a.m.
"Thank you baby. I was expecting your call, thought you forgot the date." She said
"I don't forget things Kiara and after all this day is special for me too." I said
"I Love you so much Aarav." She said
"This won't be enough Kiara. I am not leaving you like this." I said
"What are you up to?" She asked
"Tomorrow be ready at 6 p.m. I'll pick you up." I said
"But all my relatives are coming tomorrow. Can't we meet day after tomorrow?" She said
"No way. Tomorrow at 6 and that's final. Be ready." I said
"You will not listen to me, right?" She asked
"No."I replied
"See you tomorrow then." She said

And the day comes. Everything is set according to the plan. Now she will never forget this day.

I picked Kiara from her residence and we went for dinner and later on, she drank alcohol. One by one, I kept filling her glasses until I saw her getting swoon.
"I think you had more than enough Kiara. Let's go" I said
"I don't want to go home take me somewhere else Aarav." She said in a drowsy voice

I made her sit in the car and she was totally out of her senses. Volumizing songs to the highest, taking head out of the car,  shouting and screaming. This is the time I was waiting for. I drove my car to a hotel and booked a room for a single night.
I took her to the room. She held me hard. Her nails were around my neck, hurting me.
"Leave me Kiara. Get some rest till then I get you a hot lemon tea." I said
I laid her on the bed and removed her footwear. Her hairs were untied and tangled with her earrings.
"Aarav, something's hurting me here. Please have a look." She said
I saw her hairs and earrings were disturbing her.
"Let me have a look there." I said
I untied her hairs and removed her earrings and kept on the side table.
She held me by the neck and pulled me to her face. I didn't backed myself and took my face even closer to her and at a slow pace we started to kiss each other . I switched off the light and we went on with each other. I already had my protection and we both were in mood and there's nothing to stop us. Just I and her and the heavy rains dropping out.
It was 2.00 a.m and she slept. I silently took my phone, watch and keys and went home.
"It was a pleasurable night with you. Every minute sweating out with you made me feel that all my hard work is paid off. Thank you and yes, your jacket is behind the bathroom's door and undies under the side table. This was my sweet little revenge, and now it's time for your ex to pay. Don't ever call me or text me. Fuck you babe, Nice peaches !"
This was the message I typed before leaving and sent her.

The night I had sex didn't make me feel  satisfied, but how I left her helpless that made me happy. I felt this all as a game of age. A child plays with toys and primal mind broadening games and then as we attain a bit of puberty and enter the teenage - dating, flirting, hookups, relationships becomes everyone's favorite game, some play while some spectate.
I narrated everything to Daksh, that how I ditched Kiara and took my revenge. Daksh didn't seem much happy to hear this.
"Well done bro, so are you happy now?" He asked
"Yes man, I'm happy can't you see that on my face. Now I'm looking for another girl to date. Do you have anyone in your friend list." I said
"I don't know. I have to see." Daksh said
"Let it be, I have my eyes on someone already." I said
"Good. Are you planning to go in a serious relationship or just casual one?" Daksh said
"I'll figure it out later." I said

This is the end ofcourse, but not the end obviously. It's a start for me, it's a start to my new life. Everyone has their turn to play their moves, some find it adamant to turn the tables while some take away their moves and move on.
I found myself on a new path. I don't know where it will going to lead me but for now, I'm enjoying myself a lot and that's what really matters to me right now. I cried alone and I'll rejoice my part alone. This is the dawn. This is the me, reborn.