Past, Present and future

Action or sounds=*PUNCH KICK BAM POW BOOM *
TALKING="hi"THOUGHTS=<frag>
SHOUTING="MOTHERFRAGGER!!" (Metacons are from CreatorAja) Author's note=(hi bye👋)

(And the song is just there cause I like it)

(by the way, almost everything in this chapter is my headcanon(like most of the personality of the primes) but I did take some stuff from the comics lore and other stuff I found)

Y/N POV

When the light dies down I see darkness it reminded me of when I had to online my optics/eyes for the first time then suddenly I hear a voice

???: "Young one can you online your optics/eyes.?"

About a minute or two later alchemist prime online's his optics/eyes to see primus

Primus

Primus"I am primus your Creator and from this day forth you shall be named alchemist prime."

3rd POV

Y/N<wait that's primus I don't know why but.*looks at prima* I thought he would be like that guy over there>

Alchemist prime:*sees five others*" who are they?"

???1: "well allow us to introduce ourselves, I am prima the firstborn"

???2:*sighs* "This is the fifth time you have said that, anyway I am vector prime but just call me vector"

???3: "I am Alpha trion you may call me trion"

Y/N: "wait a minute wait a fragging/fucking minute...ALPHA TRION IS A FRAGGIN/FUCKIN PRIME!!"

???4: "hi I'm solus prime nice to meet you and you can call me solus"

???5: "I am micronus prime nice to meet you brother, oh and call me micro" (btw micronus is the only laid back prime besides solus)

Alchemist prime: "well nice to meet you all but if I may ask why were we created?"

Alpha Trion: "well you see-"

Micronus prime: "long story short we're in a war against someone named Unicron and he wants to destroy all life the end"

Alpha Trion: *mad tone*"why did you interrupt me"

Micronus prime: "I've already sat through the story once not I am not going to do it again"

alpha trion:*about to burst a pipeline and gritting his teeth*" then go somewhere else"

micronus prime: "no can do trion this is the perfect spot to recharge"

alpha trion:*growls in rage*

Alchemist prime: *nervous*"h-hey trion why don't we just go over there"

Alpha Trion:*slowly calms down*"very well then let's go"*drags alchemist prime away*

TIMESKIP (AFTER A LONG AFT/ASS EXPLANATION) BROUGHT TO YOU BY KING CRIMSON AND VECTOR PRIME

Alchemist prime: "understandable but why does he have so many titles?"

(his titles are:
The Bringer of Chaos
The Chaos Bringer
The Destroyer
Lord of the un-dead
The Titan
The Dark Titan
The Demon Titan
The Prime Evil
Lord of Evil Chaos Death Shadows Destruction Disgood Disorder Dislife Discreation Dislight Night and Darkness
God of Evil Chaos Death Shadows Destruction Disgood Disorder Dislife Discreation Dislight Night and Darkness
King of Evil Chaos Death Shadows Destruction)

Y/N: *clawing at his helm/head*"understandable my aft/ass my helm/head fragging hurts!"

Alpha Trion: "he got his titles from our creator I do not know why primus came up with those titles"

Alchemist prime: "hm anyway I think we should go back to the others"

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THE REST OF THE PRIMES ARE CREATED

Alpha Trion and alchemist prime are walking down a hallway once they reach the end of the hall they see seven figures they don't recognize

3rd POV

Primus:*sees them walking into the room* "ah trion alchemist I was just about to send prima to find you two"

Alchemist prime: "so what did we miss besides the creation of our brothers?"

Vector prime: "nothing much, though as of late solus has been acting weird around megatronus"

Alpha Trion: "does anyone know why she acts that way around him?"

Micronus pops up out of nowhere

Micronus prime: "probably cause she's In-ack!!"

Faster than the speed of light Micronus was hit by something with such force it sent him crashing into the reinforced door

(this is the door just so you know^)

Solus prime: "another word and it'll be your last Micronus understand"

Y/N:

(Or whatever they say for damn, actually now that I think about it they don't have a transformers word for damn, can someone make one up)

The other primes could only look on in shock at how fast she was, in fact, the only one's who saw her move was prima as he always keeps a close optic/eye on everyone and primus who was watching with the ever so slightest smile on his faceplate which turned into a frown when he remembers who they have to fight against, as the Cybertronian God looked at his sparklings he thought

Primus: <I hope they will be ready for the many battles to come>

(sorry for being gone so long I had some pretty bad writer's block or would it be typers block in this case*hmmmm*anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter btw I've already decided on what the faction name is going to be now I need a name for the ship I've thought about naming it harbinger but you guys decide)