Kellin Quinn

You were waiting on you couch for you best friend Kellin to pick you up so yall can go to the carnival. Just then you heard a faint knock at the door. It was Kellin. You slowly opened the door.

"Hello Kellin" you said

"Hi Y/n. You ready" Kellin asked

You nodded.yall both rushed to the car and buckled your seat belts. After about 15 minutes of driving you were at the carnival.

"Where are the gates" you asked Kellin

"I think I see them, come on slow poke" Kellin yelled

When you and Kellin got to the gate a lady asked you for 15 bucks. You reached in you purse to grab your wallet but kellin stopped you.

"I will pay dont worry about it" kellin said

"Awww thanks" you replied

the lady put the wrist bands on yours and Kellins wrists. You and him were holding hands and began to walk to the faris wheel.

"You want to go on the fairs wheel" Kellin asked you

"Sure"

You showed the guy in front your wrist band and he let both of yall in. He led both of yall to the first open seats. He straped yall in. The faris wheel slowly began to turn.

"Look kellin the guy won his girlfriend a panda. I wish I had a boy friend" you confessed

"Same here. But I have my eye on this one girl" Kellin said

"Ooo tell me" you put on a fake smile because you secretly had a HUGE crush on him.

"No, well I can tell you she is a girl"

"No Kellin you are gay" you joked

"I want to ask her out but I am to scared"

"Jusk do it. I bet she will fall in love with you just like everyone does" you told him then you looked away. A few minutes past.you were just looking at the rest of the rides.

Then Kellin grabed your hand you looked at him. He leaned in and you stayed still. His lips met yours. You did not move. shocked. You finally kissed back your lips moved in sync. Kellin pulled away.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend" kellin  asked

"Finally" you yelled

Kellin just laughed. After about two minutes of looking at the lights and other rides. The ride had stopped and the man had let us off.Kellin finally spoke up.

"Lets go get you that panda" Kellin said

"Aww you dont have to. You know that right"

"I know I just want to be a good boyfriend" just then Kellin pulled you by the arm to the 'knock down the pins' booth.

"Step right up win yourself a stuffed bare or a stuffed panda!" the man behind the booth yelled

"I would like to try" Kellin yelled

"Ok that will be 2 dollars"

Kellin gave him the two dollars and the man gave him three balls.

Within the first two tries he had won you that panda

"Here you go " the man said handing Kellin the panda. Kellin handed you the panda

"Thank you so much" you just pecked Kellin lips.

"Ready to go home y/n"

"Ya"

Both of you got  the car

-------------------- skip 15 minutes--------------------

You woke up to Kellin poking at your side.

"Wake up sleepy head" kellin wispered.

You rubbed your eyes. You were at your house.

Kellin picked you up bridal style and carried you to your front door. He put you down so you could get the keys. You unlocked the door and walked in then collapsed on the couch.

"Well im going to let you sleep" Kellin said as he started walking

"No" you yelled "lay down with me...please"

You grabbed kellins hand and pushed him on the couch then layed on top of him .

"Good night babe" you wispered

"Night love" kellin whispered back

-------------------- THE END---------------------

I felt I was distracted when I did this so sorry if it sucks