C'mon, It's My Turn To Make Breakfast

I woke up at 9am, to hearing Brads slow and steady breaths, against my body. I decided it wasn't time to get out of bed just yet, and I wanted to savor every moment I could with Brad. He was truly the only one who made me feel safe, and happy. He believed in me, he believed in us...and so did I. I trusted Brad with everything. It was time to let go, and Brad was right here with me.

I felt him roll over against, me, and his toned arm wrapped around my body.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered. I rolled over myself so that I was facing him, and he pulled me closer to him. Brad's lips were locked onto mine, and we moved in perfect synchronization against one another. I moved my hands down from around his neck to the hem of his shirt, and he proceeded to move his hands from the top of my back, down to the bottom of it. We continued to kiss, locked in each others embrace. Brad allowed me to slide my hands up his top, onto his abs. I never realised how toned he actually was. I traced the pattern of his abs with my fingers, lost in the moment. Both Brad and I were in no hurry to finish our little endouver, but unfortunately we did need to breathe every so often. Just a minor flaw...kind of? As we parted we were both slightly breathless and I could see he was blushing, with a beaming smile.

"Can we just stay here Brad? Grow old?" I asked, through slightly deep breaths.

"I wish, but don't worry, we've got years and years to do that."

"You mean we have to carry this on after university?" I replied jokingly.

"wayyyyyy after." Said Brad smiling at me.

"Good." I replied. "C'mon, it's my turn to make breakfast this morning, and the others didn't get back until 5am-I heard the door go. So it looks like we are gonna need A LOT of coffee and aspirins." I added, which made Brad laugh. "Now come on curly." I said whipping the covers off of our bodies. Okay it was way colder than I expected.

"What did you just call me?" Asked Brad smiling and slightly shivering in the cold.

"Curly" I said smiling back at him, and cuddling even further into him, because I was feeling the cold now. "Problem?" I teased.

"Not at all," He replied, reassuring me he was happy with the nickname.

Reluctantly I got up out of bed, and tied my -now very knotted- hair up in a messy bun. I heard Brad laugh a little, which made me feel a little self conscious.

"What?" I asked, smiling through my nervousness.

"Nothing, it just annoys me that you look so good in the mornings." Said Brad glancing in the mirror. "Flippin heck my hair is a mess!" He added, relentlessly brushing through his hair with his hands.

"Donttttt!!!!" I said, running over to him and practically diving on him. "I like your bed head. It's cute" I said, giving him a cheeky grin. I grabbed his hand and pulled Brad up onto his feet. "Fancy a fry up?" I asked.

"Sounds amazing..." He replied.

Brad and I walked hand in hand into the living/kitchen/dining room, to meet everyone in there.
"oh my god their official!!" Said Tris in an American accent that made Brad and I laugh.

"Lauren, oh my godddd!!!" Said Eve excitedly, jumping up and down! "AHHH!!!"

"Eve calm downnn!!" I said smiling back at her.

Brad put his arm round me, and lead me further into the room, where he sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Hold on, I've gotta cook!" I said, trying to release Brads grasp on me.

"Nooooooo!!!" He replied.

"Yessssss!!!" I said, finally releasing his grip on me.

"ewwwww!!' Said Tris jokingly, which made us all break out in a lot of contagious laughter.

I quickly made my way into the kitchen and began cooking the breakfast. Once I had finished cooking all the different parts of the meal, I plated it up and brought it to the table. I took my seat next to Brad, and we began to eat.

"so, you guys got in a little late last night did we?" Brad teased.

"Mayybbbeeeee..." Said Eve, who was still slightly half asleep.

"Egh, no more drink!!" Said James as he took a bite of his bacon.

"Eye!" Said Con, who was clearly very tired as well.

"Bit of a hangover then eh?" I asked them.

"Egh...dont." Said James. "Not funny." He added, although his efforts to keep a straight face failed because his mouth was slightly turned up at the corners.

"So whose for a movie night in, with pizza's?" I asked.

"Now that sounds like a plan!" Said Con, as he began to clear away our empty plates.

"Thanks Con," I said as he took mine. "So, horror movie?" I asked.

"Brilliant!" Said Tris. The others also agreed and Brad and I said we'd head down to the nearest HMV later which was about a 5 min drive away from campus.

"I'm gonna head down to the dance studio, I've got some practicing to do before lessons start." I said as I made my way into my bedroom to get changed into my dancewear.

"Lauren it's freshers week! You're not meant to be working!" Replied Eve.

"Dance isn't work to me Eve!" I said, laughing.

I walked into my room and changed out of my pyjamas into a pair of black leggings, and a crop top. I threw my point shoes into a bag and walked out of my bedroom.  I knocked on Brads door and stepped inside.

"Do you have to go?" He asked me with his big brown puppy dog eyes. 

"Babe, I'll be gone for a couple of hours. Come down and meet me? We can go down to HMV after that?" I asked wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Okay, don't be to long," Replied Brad, flashing me a cheeky grin and winking at me.

"I wont. Love you." I said.

"Love you to," Replied Brad, as he kissed me, and I walked out of the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys!!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx