Disney Girls, non-ship. JJBA Joseph Joestar and his daughter Shizuka

"You see, I had went to Italy to meet a man named Caesar, and bumped into my mom and your mom. It was love at almost first si-"

"Dad? Dad! No!"

Last thing Joseph was doing before he collapsed was telling Shizuka about how he and Suzie Q had met. His legs had just.. given out from under him. He may have been senile, but in his moments of clearness he would make shizuka laugh and tell her stories about her childhood. Unfortunately, that would be one of the last times she would be able to hear these stories. To see him smile at the fond memories, the pictures of the makeup incident and her with her brother Josuke.

In the hospital, Joseph was slowly fading. Shizuka was holding his hand, eyes red and puffy. "Please," she begs with a soft sniffle. "At least tell me one last story or sing one last song with me." She knew her dad had been sort of stuck in the late fifties when it came to music, and one of his favorite songs to sing with her or to Suzie Q was Disney Girls. "Just in time, words that rhyme, well bless your soul..." she sings to him after getting on the bed and laying by him. He sings with her at this point. "I'll fill your hands with kisses and a tootsie roll." Shes crying too hard, joseph rubbing her back. "Well reality, it's not for me, and it makes me laugh. Fantasy world, and dis-a-ney girls, I'm coming back... I've got my love to give, and a place to live, guess I'm gonna stay. It'd be a peaceful life, with a loving wife, and a kid someday... I'm coming back." And like that, Joseph breathed that last breath. He had gone to be with Suzie Q one last time. Shizuka didnt want to let go of the last father figure in her life, sobbing screams of 'come back!' as the take her off the bed and take joseph away.