Death of A Bachelor- human!EriKat.

"Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face. People have told me I don't look the same.."

Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Eridan takes a sip of his rum and coke, sighing at the messages on his phone. Here he was, drinking down his sorrows days before his wedding to who seemed to be his dream girl was to be.

Well.

Not anymore. She cancelled on him after he had caught her cheating on him with two of the groomsmen in their hotel room as the best man took him out for drinks. Then the best man had ditched him for a woman of the night. His own best man had left him for a quick fuck. He scoffed. 'Best man my ass,' he thought, taking another swig. 'Asshole would rather have sex than be with me after Cassie fucked his best friends.'

While looking through the 'I'm sorry baby's and the 'please take me back's a small man of about 5'6 came his way. His slightly lanky frame and his ginger hair didn't fit with this club's air of fancy clothes and expensive cars. The ginger sat on the stool next to Eridan, ordering a drink called 'Death of A Bachelor.' He looks over to Eridan as his drink is being made, brows knitting together in concern. "Hey," the man speaks, his voice deep and somewhat scratchy. "You seem lonely. Get dumped or something?"

Eridan huffs at the suggestion of being dumped, running a hand through his messed up blonde hair. "Dumped is a nice enough wway to put it." He drinks the rest of his rum and coke, setting the glass down. "Threww the fuckin' ring at me wwhile she fucked my groomsmen."

The smaller man hissed softly. "Ouch. So it's a rough night." He holds out his hand. "I'm Karkat." 

Eridan takes Karkat's hand in his own for a shake. "Eridan." They shake hands before Karkat lets go to grab his drink and pay the bartender. "So. You just came up to me because I looked lonely? You do that to evveryone you meet at a bar?"