1 -

"Hello? Hello?" It is a hoarse voice but most likely from a cold. It is summer, who catches a cold during summer? The voice clears its throat and speaks again. "Hello? Is anyone there?" The person who now sounds like a female is clearly impatient.

"Hi." Dowoon responds.
"Yeah hi. I just saw your flyer for a roommate. I can come check it out right now if you don't mind."
"Did you even read through it?"
"I'm sorry?"
"It says preferably only males." Dowoon snaps and doesn't even give her a chance. He hangs up.

Everything is ticking him off.

His doorbell rings, it is the landlady again.
"So any updates? I've waited enough and I've been lenient. If you don't send it in this night, I'll have no choice but to throw you out tomorrow morning."

With her door slam, Dowoon goes back to sit. He stares at his phone, contemplating to call or not to call.

He picks it up and dials the last number in his call history.

"H-Hi, do you mind coming in?" He is expecting an earful from this stranger he was rude to a few minutes ago. To his surprise, she sounds pleasant.

"Sure!"

He waits for about twenty minutes and the doorbell rings. He eagerly walks to the door, anticipating what the face of his potential roommate looks like.

"Hi, I'm Dahyun. I don't even need to see it, I'm in a hurry, so I'll just sign the contract."

"Are you sure?" He asks, skeptical about her on-the-spot decision.

"Yep." She turns and pulls her luggages into the apartment. Dowoon is flustered at how many she has.  "Where's the room?" She asks.

"Over there," He points. "...but all that won't fit."

"It's fine, I'll just leave some in the living room until I can get rid of them." She pulls her first and most important batch along with her and pushes the room door open. "There's only one bed?"

"Oh!" It occurs to dowoon. "I didn't have enough time to prepare plus I was hoping for a dude so I wouldn't have minded sharing with him."

"Ahhh." She nods. "Well I'm not a rough sleeper."

"Huh?"

"We can share the bed tonight, right?" She asks as she walks back to the living room to take some more bags and boxes with her.

Dowoon just stares at her looking confused.