The card

I was currently walking back to my apartment feeling satisfied with the money I have won and some that I stole. As I passed by some street signs, with the casual cars passing by and crossing roads, and went up to my place.
   I walked into the bulding heading up to my place and unlocked my door walking in taking off my hat and shoes. I closed the door and headed to my room while I was taking out my money and counting it as well.
    As I reached in to check for any other piece's of money I felt something different from paper. Instead I felt a card and pulled it out to see what it was. As I flipped it around I looked at the back which told me a street address with both a date and time. I observed it and flipped it over looking over at the other side of the card. I the words that read 'the lost angel'. The picture was a girl who had long black hair and was wearing a black dress, but was sitting down with her head down almost as if it was sad. Her wings were spread out but still down like a dog with its ears when it is upset. I smiled at it and decided to set it down on my dresser and went to take a shower and get into my pj's.
   After getting changed I had decided I was going to go and hilefully it wasnt a trao or anything bad. Getting into bed ready to sleep I remember I ay want to set up an alarm in case i didnt wake up in time and sat up to set my alarm.

                                                                              ----next morning----

        I woke up around 11 seeing i had 4 hours till i had to be there I got dressed into my red top, black jeans, and lastly my knee high boots. I walked into my bathroom and straighten my hair and put it up in a ponytail looking at the clock it told me it was 3 already. I walked out and headed to my destination ignoring breakfast as well.

        As I reached the building I saw another person walk in I followed and saw another group of people. They all were introducing each other and I walked up the stairs the red headed girl noticed me.

"You too?" I nodded and showed her my card. Everyone looked and saw me the boy who seemed around my age did as well.

"My name is Alice and I know you your Henley Reeves." I smiled and heard another cough next to me.

"I'm J. Daniel Atlas." He held his hand out and I just stared at it.

"Merritt McKinney." I nodded and looked at the other one

"Jack Wilder." I smiled and he smiled back. Soon enough he asked what we were doing outside and was able to unlocked the door. I walked in behind the rest and as I looked around and the floor tile fell in letting gas come out. I looked around and saw the guys were checking for a light source and by the turn of the light bulb blueprints appeared before our eyes.

"It's a show." Henley pointed out.

"So I guess we'll be seeing each other more often?" I asked and they all nodded. As soon the fogged cleared up we all walked out and headed to a restaurant. I sat down next to Jack and Merritt sat in a chair he pulled up and Daniel sat next to Henley.

"Hello what can I get you guys today." Everyone ordered and looked at me.

"I'm not hungry." As soon the woman left we talked about our plans. Soon enough their food came, and I sat there listening to them eat and looked at my drink.

"Here have some."I looked at jack who was inviting me to some of his food and I just refused. I looked up and saw my old family who kicked me out at the age of 11. I noticed my old father saw me and frown towards me. I got up and left the place sitting on the bench outside. I pulled out my deck of cards and shuffled the decked. Soon after a couple of hours they came out and I got up not looking away from my deck as I shuffled the deck faster and faster.

"Wow that's pretty awesome." I smiled and followed them"Maybe you could do that for our first show." I looked up and stopped

"Maybe." We all went our separate ways knowing to meet at the room tomorrow and to start our plan.