•3•

"(L/N)! Hello!?"

"Huh? Yes?"

"Can you please answer #51-"Riiiiiiiiiinggg, "Alright, Thursday is the last day of your middle school career and I expect the best behavior from you all until then. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"I want to be able to write you all good recommendations. I-"

"-I'm getting into UA with or without your recommendation...

"Ahhh yes Bakugou. You're applying to UA right? Along with L/N and Midoriya."

After a while of Bakugou being a straight up jerk the class starts heading out but I stay behind to clean up the classroom. Katsuki just told I- M-.... the green haired kid to kill himself! How vulgar and disgusting! Uhm... what should I say?

"Uhmmm.... Midoriya Izuku?"

"Uh, you can call me Izuku."

"Thanks... Are you alright? Kacchan can be a jerk but sometimes he can be super sweet."

"I know. I've been going to school with the both of you since we were little..."

"Oh. Well I'll see you at the exams, Izuku! And hopefully around town training!"

"Yeah! You too!"

What a nice kid. I can't believe I haven't noticed him all these years. He's just always seemed background to me. Now I feel kind of bad.

~•~

     Afterschool while on my way to the office I heard explosions and screams. Holy Shit! Is that Mt. Lady!? I better see what this is about...

"KACCHAN!"

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!"

"KID GET AWAY!"

     The green haired kid running after Kacchan with a sludge monster. I gotta help. This could be a chance to get noticed.... Blast here. I stood back and used the air and fire at the same time to try and make an explosion near the ground where the sludge monster is standing. "Izumi get out of the way!"

Boom.

My quirk sets off a giant explosion that does nothing to the sludge monster. Oh crap. Bam. I feel the heat hit my face as I get repelled backwards. My ears are ringing and my head hurts.

"Oh my god! What did that kid do?"

"It was me! For I am here!"

All Might?...

~•~

     I'm laying on the ground still when I open my eyes back up. People are still crowding. My head still hurt but the ringing's gone. I then feel my head being picked up. It's Mr Eraserhead.

"Ya- All Might!" Eraserhead called to the NO. 1 HERO.

"Why hello there Eraserhead!" He replied.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY KID!?"

Oh. He's worried about me. I thought he would be mad, "I'm fine."

All Might looks around, "You have a kid, Shota? Wow. I can see the resemblance in the face, I-"

"-She's not MY kid. I've just been training her, she's my assistant. She's applying to the school next year."

"Oh! I'm glad to hear! Hopefully she gets in. Especially with the explosion quirk. Well, I'll see you at home Shota!"

It's not an explosion quirk.

See you at home? Do they live together?