Judge's Rule, Forms and Rubric

If you want to be a judge in our contest you must follow this RULES

You must add this book to your library and your reading list so that you can get notified if we update this book. We also request for you to Vote for every chapter of this book. You must share this book with your friends and you must also give this book a shot-out on your message board.

You must follow our community's account so that we can look into your profile.

You must follow this account until the contest ends.

President: Aphoridte
Vice President: imagineTishaD

We don't need experienced judges just follow the rubric stated in this chapter.

Be HONEST! Do not let any participants bribe you. If any one does please inform us.

A separate chapter was made for all your queries.

No vulgar language should be used in the comments.

When we give you the participants books you are to judge you should make a reading list that will be named Diamondbea Award Participants .

Once your participants group is full, you have to start judging. You need to follow the rubric that is stated in this chapter.

All result must be submitted before 30th August 2020. You will need to send all the result details through a personal message to this community's account.

You are not allowed to talk with any of the participants in the comments or through P.M

Be precise while you are filling the form, your gmail account is important so that we can send the stickers which should be attached to your wattpaders profile.

We will not be able to reply to all judges that they are accepted, if you followed all the rules you are automatically a participate in this contest we will only reply to people who have dishonored any of the rules and please note if you are temporarily denied you only have two more chances to join again.

Tag 7 people (Don't tag verified/famous/authorized authors because they don't participate in this type of contest.)

You can't judge in the same genre that your book is in.

Here is the sample of the form
Gmail ID or Discord Username
Preferred Genre:
Read Mature:
Active on Nov-Dec:
Participant:
Tags:

Explanation

Gmail ID or Discord Username is necessary because we will send your sticker with that address,we only need one.

Preferred Genre: Genre which you prefer the most. You can judge in two different genres.

Mention YES/NO to mature.

Participant: Mention YES/NO

Tag 7 people (Don't tag verified/famous/authorized authors because they don't participate in this type of contest.)