3

After Felix and I ended out study session, I asked him to take me to the art room and so he did.

"Here it is"- he said.

"Thank you for helping me"- I said.

"Oh, that's nothing. It's good to know another outsider like me"- he said with a smile.

"I'm not sure, but it seems like everyone likes you around here"- I said smiling too. I noticed all the stares and notes girls have him.

"It's not real... it's just because I'm about to debut...and give time. I'm pretty sure once people get to know you, they'll like you"- he said trying to be nice, but little does he know.
If people know I see ghosts they won't like me... they'll think I'm weird. It's always like this.

I just smiled and we said goodbyes after that.

I entered the art room and it was big. It had everything an artist wants. On the board there was a paper. It said: Join our art club! Let's paint scenarios together!!

It really caught my attention. Maybe this will be a way to find friends with the same interest as me. Tomorrow, I'll definitely swing by.

Once I opened the door to leave the room, the first thing I see if that blonde guy. Not Felix. The one who is stalking me.

I frowned and wait for him to get out of the way. He saw my reaction and moved.
As I walked pass him, my back facing him now, he spoke, making me stop.

"Hi!"- he said awkwardly.

I turned around and answered him.

"Uh...hey"- I said.

He just put his hand on his mouth and gasped as if he was surprised. Why does he always look surprised once he sees me?

"You can-...you can-"- he stuttered.

"I what?"- I asked.

He started to move in my direction and, as a reflex, my feet moved back.
But he was not stopping, so he moved until I hit the wall.

He was now very, very close to me. It was awkward.

"How?!"- he asked.

"How what?!"- I asked frustrated cause he is not making any sense.

Then he pointed to a showcase on the hallway, signaling for me to look at it.
Inside it, there's a picture of him.

"Okay... that's you and...?"- I asked confused.

"Read it carefully"- he said.

I try to read it and it said: Our hearts are with you, Choi Yeonjun.
And then was a picture of him.
Wait... he's dead??

"You're a ghost? No way.."- I said. I didn't feel any energy from him which I do in the presence of these creatures.

"You can see me!"- he said excited and got away from me.

This can't be happening. I wanted to escape this.

"No, I can't"- I said, putting my hands on my eyes and starting to walk away, but of course, I couldn't see anything so I bumped into a wall and fell.

"It's too late for that. You can see me"- he said, standing already next to me with his arms crossed.

"Fine...what do you want?..."I asked wanting to get over this.

"I need you to help me find out who I am"- he said.

"What do you mean?"- I asked.

"I don't remember anything about my life. I don't know what happened to me, who my family and friends are or where my body is... The only thing I know is that my name is Choi Yeonjun because it's on that memorial"- he said.

"How do you expect me to find out...I just got here"

"I know, I know, but I would appreciate if you could ask around"- he said and I sighed.

"Fine... I'll ask around..but I don't promise anything!"- I said before he could get excited.

"Thank you!"- he said with a nice smile.

"If I'm doing this you can't tell your ghost friends I can see them!"- I said.

"Alright, captain"- he said clearly very happy.

"I'll go now.. Don't follow me"- I warned him.

"Wait...we can't be friends?"- he asked.

"Bye"- I said and turned around, but not for my surprise he followed me. He kept asking all type of questions. Like what is my favourite food and things like that. Kind of being annoying...but again..he must feel lonely here...
It doesn't matter. He is a ghost. Good or bad, we don't know what could come with a friendship like this.

I stopped and looked at him and he shut up. He just smiled like he has been doing nothing wrong.

 He just smiled like he has been doing nothing wrong

"I told you not to follow me"- I said.

"Right...you did... then...see you tomorrow!!"- he said excited as I was already walking away.

Why did I agree to it? This is going against my goal of starting a new life.
It's fine. Keep calm. I'll just ask around and I'll be done with this.