Part 11

A/N = this chapter happens a couple of weeks after the last one!

DRACO'S POV:

It's been about five weeks since Harry's dad passed away and about a month since his mother passed away. He hadn't been himself lately, we had started working together to feed the animals about three weeks ago but he wasn't cheering up.

I smiled sadly at the boy in front of me as I stood in the archway into the living room. "Harry?" I asked and he looked up in my direction, "can we talk?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I went inside and sat beside him and looked him in the eyes, "are you okay?" I asked and he nodded but I saw the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes. "Come here" I said and put my arms around him holding him tightly in a hug.

"I love you please stop crying" I said before I realized what I had said Harry had shoot up from my hug and was looking at me. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked and Harry nodded, "I'm so sorry, I know you work for me and everything. I just can't help it" I said and looked down at my lap, after about half a minute of silence I felt Harry move back towards me.

Harry hugged me "I love you too" he whispered into my ear while holding onto me like I was his lifeline. I smiled for the first time since Harry's parents had had the accident, I hadn't been smiling a real smile. I just couldn't smile while the man I loved so much was so upset and sad 99% of the times.

When we pulled apart we looked into each other's eyes, "Will you stop working for me and become my boyfriend?" I asked my nerves going crazy. Harry smiled a smile that reached his eyes for the first time in just about five weeks.

"Yes" he said and threw his arms around my neck pulling me into a tight hug, I hugged Harry tightly to me. When we pulled apart I moved in a bit closer with my face wanting to see some sign it was okay for me to kiss him.

Before I knew it warm lips were pressed into my lips and I smiled into the kiss, when we pulled back to be able to breathe we were both smiling like idiots. "I've wanted to do that for so long" Harry whispered our foreheads resting against each other.

"Me too" I smiled at Harry before hugging him again, "thank you" Harry whispered into the hug, "what for?" I asked. "Always being there for me" he said and I smiled at him, "can I invite Sirius and Remus over for dinner tonight.? I completely forgot that I meant to ask you while feeding the animals" Harry said and I smiled at him.

"Of course they can come over for dinner, boyfriend" I said and I felt my cheeks become slightly pink. Harry chuckled a little and smiled "thank you" he said before pecking my lips.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!" We suddenly heard someone scream through the house, Harry's face became pale as a ghost.

HARRY'S POV:

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!" We heard someone scream through the house, I knew that voice from anywhere. Hermione, my face paled, I had completely forgot to tell her and Ron about mom and dad.

She stormed into the living room where me and Draco were sitting, I stood up almost as soon as she entered. She took her bag off her shoulder and hit me with it a couple of times with me trying to doge but not doing too good of a job.

"Hey! Who do you think you are? And what do you think you're doing inside my home?!" Draco screamed are her. She stopped hitting me and looked at Draco with wide eyes, then her eyes narrowed, "back away, she's angry" I said to Draco but it just earned me a glare from her.

"How dare you not telling me and Ron about your parents?! We had to hear it from Sirius!" She screamed at me. I looked over her left shoulder and saw the bright red hair I had been looking for the whole time.

"I'm sorry, I was too upset, I didn't even talk to Padfoot and Monny" I said then looked at Draco now that Hermione had calmed down. "Dray I'd like you to meet my two best friends, Hermione, and Ron" I said pointing to the head filled with red hair that was poking from the other end of the archway.

"Ronald, come out here" she hissed at Ron and I sensed she was still pissed, "hi, you hurt him and we'll help Sirius kill you. Do you understand?" Hermione asked putting her hand out for him to shake.

I blushed a bit, "'mione" I tried to reason with her but she just shook her head, "stop trying Harry" she said. "It's nice to meet you, but next time could you maybe knock or something?" Draco asked kind of scared at her.

I chuckled a little, "are you two staying for dinner I was about to call Sirius and Remus?" I said and Ron licked his lips. "Yes please" he said and both me and Hermione looked at him and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Draco asked all of us, "he only has food on his mind" I said "I do no!" Ron protested. "Anyway let me call Padfoot and Moony" I said and walked out of the living room trying to make them talk.