How You First Met

Tanjiro Kamado

"I'm bored!", I pouted. I wanna do something. I just finished training so I'm still a bit energetic.

No one is here to play with me. Why does this dumb mountain scare people. Hmph.

Huh? Who's screaming? I thought no one was here. I followed the sound and came across a boy in a checkered black and green haori trying to slice a huge boulder with a sound.

Looks like Urokodoki-san is training another kid. But why a Boulder? Couldn't it be a huge bowl of ramen. I would have just sat on it and wait for it to magically break on its own, although it looks like fun hehe.

Since I'm fast I sat on the Boulder without him noticing, "HI!". He flinched and looked up. "Huh? Wha-who are you?", he questioned.

"Oh I'm (Y/N) and you are??"

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado".

"You know Kamado-kun you should try making a proper stance and control your breathing or else you'll never break that thing",and with that I left.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Please marry me!"

"I could die any day now".

What the hell? Who would make such a loud and desperate proposal?

I jumped off the tree I was resting on and went to see this desperate man. As I found the sound I saw a yellow - haired boy clinging onto a girl who tried to push him off.

"Oi! Everything OK?"

"P-please het him off of me! I don't even know him", the girl pleaded.

Instead of pushing him off I just kicked him and the girl ran away yelling a quick "thank you".

"Oi I was going to get married. Now I have to look for her again".

"It's not like she wanted you in the first place".

"Yesss!", he wailed, "I'm gonna die alone, no one wants meeee!", he started to cry. Oh boy.

Inosuke Hashibira

"Fight me".

"No!"

"Fight me woman"

"Absolutely not!"

This has been going on for a couple of minutes ever since this boar headed guy saw me train he all of a sudden wanted to fight, but I have to admit he has nice abs!

Giyu Tomioka

You helped out at the Butterfly mansion a few times by creating medicines so today you decided to visit the insect hashira as you needed help with one of your experiments.

As you were admiring your surroundings you bumped into someone's back. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going". The person wore a mismatched coloured haori and had beautiful blue eyes that watched your every move.

"It's fine, watch where you're going next time", he said with a stern voice and walked off.

Who is he?