ENTRY #10: Painful Goodbye

Painful goodbye

Loving means sacrificing. Letting go of someone you love is heartbreaking. It's been 3 months since we broke up but it's still you. Every night before going to sleep I check your accounts, stalking, knowing every details of how your day was being spent. Listening to your songs. Talking to God about you, asking for his help. When I wake up, I found myself daydreaming, that we'll be okay. Hoping you'll come back to me. I used to stalk your twitter acc. and you know what? Every time there's a problem with you, with the two of you. It gives me hope. So I make some moves, messaging you. But reality breaks my heart. You love her so badly. So badly that you can't be happy without her. I felt worthless. Who am I to you? I'm just the girl who begged you to stay and to love me. Seeing you happy with her, makes my heart melt. It should be me! I should be the one who takes care of you, I should be the who can makes you smile, who can makes your day complete. At the end of the day I ask myself, Am I not deserving to be loved, am I not worth fighting for. I have many plans for us. My parents would be very proud of you just like I do when they meet you. You have a good heart, that's the reason why I fell in love with you. I accepted you for who you are, your flaws, your insecurities in life. If there's a problem in our relationship, it's the distance. I miss you so much, that it makes my day gloomy. You know how painful to let go of someone who's special to you, right? But I need to do this, enable for us to get over, and be happy again. Sorry for being stubborn and makulit. I will cherish our memories till my last breath ends. I love you, I will always love you. When you need someone to talk, I'm just one call away, okay? Don't hesitate. I want you back, but the universe is againts us. I gave my best to win you back. Time to stop. I won't forget you. Our memories. You still have place in my heart. Take care always! Be Strong! I love you goodbye.