0.4

The next day I didn't feel so well I woke up at 4am and barfed soooo bad. The rest of the day I felt like someone kicked my whole body. I went to the doctor to see what was going on. After I told the doc. he said that I was pregnant. I was so afraid to tell Luke that I was pregnant. "what's wrong?" I turned around to see luke standing in my doorway. "Luke I have to tell you something but I don't want you to freak out ok." "Ok I won't freak out." "Luke I'm pregnant."

Luke's POV

She's pregnant is it mine did she cheat on me. 'stop thinking this luke you know her better than anyone else.' "It's mine right Sadie?" "Of course it's yours." Ok good it's mine I love this girl to death her body, her laugh, her personality, and her I love every single thing about her. I can't believe I made a human being with the one I truly love. The one who I've had my eye on since I walked into that class room on the first day.

Amy's POV 'Sadie's mom'

I was in the living room with Sadie because she had something to tell me. She actually looks like she has gained some wait. " So Sadie what did you want to tell me." I asked. "Mom when I tell you this promise me you won't kick me out or be mad." "Ok." "Mom I'm pregnant." My baby is pregnant at 16 omg she's still so young.