ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Welcome everyone, this is the author!

I'm so excited this is my very first book to be published and I am really curious if you'll like the imagines...

I just wanted to thank anyone who reads the book, I really appreciate it. I'm really thankful to anyone who reads, votes, comments or even saves in their reading lists.

I even came with a name for my readers... Omg I'm so so excited... so I wanted my readers to be called "coconuts🥥"...because I really love coconuts and I think nobody named their readers coconuts plus It's a really cute nickname. ////^//// *embarrassed*

Be free and enjoy the imagines. That's the point, to make you laugh! <3

I highly recommend the black mode in this book. Its more cute, because the graphics I used are more appreciated in the black mode. I use the black mode too ;)

I don't know if the cover of the book is a fan art so credits to the owner if it's so. I honestly don't know...so-

Anyway the book is like really cute~. If u have cuteness attacks please do not read the book! The imagines are mostly fluffs, because I feel more comfortable writing them. But it won't be bad to put smth else in here...

Announcing dun dun dun duuunnn....
Stan bts and txt for a better moment, skin, mental health and future. Thank you! You better stan bighit babies too

Before starting I wanted to apologize for any grammar mistakes you would find or anything else.

Enjoy my coconuts!🥥
Love y'all ~author nim.。.:*✧