ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ ⊶ ᴊɪɴ

"I hate that things always go like this" you said in a sad desperate tone while opening the front door of the house.

You were inside now. It was winter. You hung your coat and your hat and made your way to the living room.

"Jin, I'm home" you said loudly hoping your roommate would listen because you didn't saw him. Then you went to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water and you sat on the counter, then you heard footsteps towards you. "Jin?" you said without turning around.

"Omg Y/N it's you. Your home late. I thought you were supposed to leave work at 9pm but now it's 11pm. Did something bad happened?" Jin asked all worriedly

"I'm sorry" you said in a drowned tone.
Jin was... psurprised. He never saw you like that. That state of yours ached through his heart and leaved millions and millions of scratches. "D-did something b-bad happened to you?" Jin asked again thinking about the worst. You stayed silent for a moment and then you decided to open up to him.

"I've been working really hard today. I wanted to finish my report before 8pm so I could've leave early but at the way to my boss's office a girl spilled coffee on my sheets and she even cursed. I-i didn't know what to do so I told my boss about it. Later on he said it was his personal secretary and I had to rights to insult her. He told me to start my report again if I didn't wanted to be fired. I started again by 5pm. It took more time and when I finished it, it was already 10:30pm. I handed my work to my boss and he started to scoff me why I took so long and when he told me to leave... he..... said I was a dumb u-useless bitch. I turned back to him and I quitted my job."

Silence. I didn't even knew how I felt that moment. Meanwhile Jin was just...empty. How could anyone insult their best employee? He turned around to see you dozen off, looking the white wall.

"How was your day?" I asked Jin, breaking the awkward moment.

"I-i don't know. The restaurant is turning upside down.... One of the employees found a woman and a little child d-dead in the womans bathroom. I-it's tragic. That image still lingers in my head. My stepfather immediately learned about the whole thing and he blamed me for not being there when one of the costumers decided to end her and her children's life. I got fired too eventually." Jin said looking at the floor.
Than another silence filled the room.

*╔══❖•ೋ°•❖══╗*
ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
*╚══❖•ೋ°•❖══╝*

"Go take a shower. I'll take one too. They said it helps to relief stress." I said as I patted Jin's shoulders. I got up Jin too. I entered my room and Jin his. I took all my clothes and entered the bathroom. After 20 minutes I started to cry the hell out of my eyes. It... it just felt right. I cried and cried and cried until I reached my limit. I suddenly remembered that Jin would be out of shower by that time so I just, stopped crying.

*╔══❖•ೋ°•❖══╗*
ᴊɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
*╚══❖•ೋ°•❖══╝*

She patted my shoulders before leaving to her room. I though a shower would relief the stress just like Y/N said. My room is next to Y/N's room so I could hear the water running. I got inside my room. I took my clothes and entered the bathroom. I immediately started to cry. The worst feeling wasn't what happened, but to have the courage to silently cry. It's really painful. But I didn't want Y/N to hear me cry while showering...

*╔══❖•ೋ°•❖══╗*
ᴀ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
*╚══❖•ೋ°•❖══╝*

Jin finished showering, he wore his pj and he walked out of his room. Y/N finished showering too, she wore her pj too and walked out of her room. As Y/N opened her door she saw Jin leaving his room. His eyes were red and puffy. Jin saw Y/N eyes. They were as puffy as his.

"Did you cry?" Both Y/N and Jin asked each other. And there was silence. "Yeah" they both said at the same time.

"Come here" Jin said as he opened his arms for a hug. You didn't waste any time and immediately hugged him. Your face was snuggled into his chest and tears started to leave your eyes. Jin was stroking your hair as he sniffed lightly. You broke the hug as u wiped your tears while Jin did the same too.

"Can I...sleep with you? Just for tonight? Please?" I begged, my cheeks were pink and I could tell Jin's too.
"Sure honey" he said as he smiled widely. I was flustered by the nickname he just gave me, but Jin seemed to like my flustered face.

We walked to his bedroom and he told me to lie down in the bed. Jin closed the window and then he turned the lights off. He lied down by my side too and he hugged me, basically spooning me. He was brushing my hair in the most softest way that could possibly exist. I started to feel warm. He's arms around me and my arms around him seemed... right. Warm. Beautiful.

"Jin?" I said softly. "Hm" he said with a low voice. "What are we gonna do now? I mean we're both...fired... so?" I asked him almost whispering. "Well, we have a house to take care of now. And we have each other too. We'll manage to find another job honey, ok? Don't worry." He said as he scooted closer to me.

"Thank you Jinnie. Good night" I said and I kissed his cheek. I was blushing although I was about to sleep. Jin blushed too and he said: "Good night honey. Sleep tight" He kissed your cheek while doing so.

U were asleep by time he kissed you but you still had that shade of pink in your cheeks. (////^////) Jin chuckled a bit and soon after he fell asleep too.

Maybe all the events today were a bit unfortunate and harsh, but having the one you love by your side, would erase all these thoughts. Having your lover by your side when you go through hard times, is another level of paradise..。.:*✧

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

('✪‿✪') this is me writing this imagine. I even cried writing this.ㅠㅠ This is a bit short but very sweet. Sometimes I wish my imagines, the scenarios will happen in real life when I'll find the right one.

Have you ever had a roommate?

I apologize if there are any grammatical mistakes.

I lub u my coconuts. Please be happy. Take care of yourselves and believe. Because there is someone in this world who loves you. And it's me. ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •