ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ⊶ ᴊɪɴ

It was winter. You had a one week break from school so you asked your parents to let you spend your holidays at Jin's house. Jin was your best friend which you kinda... started to grow feelings for. Jin lived in the other side of the road so it wasn't a big deal. Whenever you needed something you could just walk to his house. You packed your stuff and leaved to Jin's house.

Your parents have already told Jin's parents about your visit. Jin's parents were very sweet with with you, no wonder why Jin acts like that. When you were at the door your phone ringed. It was mrs. Kim. You immediately accepted the call and you heard her saying:

"Y/N where are you now?"
"I was just leaving my house. Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly
"Oh dear. My husband and I just got notified that an urgent meeting is holding tomorrow in Osaka. We have to leave now. But don't worry. You'll stay at our house with Jin and I was thinking... uhmm"

"Yeah?" I said waiting for her to end the sentence.
"Y/N dear, you know Eun Tak? The little baby that was at our home last time?"
"Yeah, yeah I remember the cute girl that called me mommy" I said giggling.

"Well one thing you don't know is that both her parents work at the same company as us so she'll be babysat by Jin. Do you wanna help since you'll be staying here?" Mrs. Kim asked politely.

"Ofcourse mrs. Kim I'll help. I really love Eun Tak and she loves me. Plus there will be Jin too so he'll help both us." I said and mrs. Kim started to thank me.

My mom was beside me and she heard everything. She started giggling when I ended the call and she said:
"This is your first time babysitting. Jin will be there so I'm sure this one week is gonna be fun. Send us photos of you three and have fun" my mom said and she kissed my cheek. I waved my mom goodbye and I started to walk to Jin's house.

                *╔═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╗*
                          ᴀᴛ ᴊɪɴ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
                *╚═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╝*
*ding dong* I pressed the doorbell and waited patiently for Jin to open it. I could hear foots running at the house until a smiley Jin opened the door.

"Woah, woah why are you running?"
"Welcome Y/N" Jin said as he grabbed my wrist, entering me inside his house.
"Look, Eun Tak doesn't want to eat the food I prepared for her. She started running and I wanted to catch her. We've been running for the past 10 minutes." He said pointing at Eun Tak.

"Eun Tak-ah" I called her name. Eun Tak stopped at her actions and she turned at  where the voice came from. As soon as she saw me she screamed with her baby voice:
"Eommmaaaa" I kneeled so Eun Tak could hug me. "Eun Tak-ah..." I said hugging her tight.

"Just give me a sec to take off my coat dear. Do you want me to feed you?"
"Yeeessss, I was waiting for you. Fast, fast." She said gesturing me the coat.

I took off the coat. Jin said he'll put it to the hanger so I just went at the kitchen with Eun Tak in my arms.
"Hmm let's see what our Jin prepared..." I said as I examined the counter. Woah, he cooked three different dishes and Eun Tak didn't even eat one...

"Eun Tak-ah, do you want me to feed you?"
I asked while placing Eun Tak at her seat.
"Yes, yes eomma is gonna feed meee" she said clapping her hand excitedly.

She opened her little mouth and I placed a spoon full of her food in her mouth. Eun Tak started to eat while Jin was recording us. After eating all her food I started to wipe her lips and clean her.

                 *╔═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╗*
                                 ᴊɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
                 *╚═══❖•ೋ°•❖═══╝*