ᴅᴇsɪɢɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ⊶ ʙᴛs

"Ok so I'll carry the boxes since I am the strongest in here and, uhmm, you can carry your little bag. Yeah" Jungkook said after we stepped out of his car.

In front of us was a small truck with my belongings, and jin, jungkook and I, were on jk's car following the truck to their house. Now we are in front of their 'dorm'. Actually it was a BIG house but they liked to call it a dorm. We all decided that it was the best of all us to live together, since it'll be easier for my school and theirs too.

"Yah, jungkook. We are friends since forever. We know that you're a strong bunny but no need to show it infront of everyone. Ofc we would carry the boxes since we are gentlemens. We should help the lady" Jin said looking at me.

I bowed and then I said to Jin: "Thank you so much Jin! You really are a gentleman! I appreciate your thought!"

Jin smiled and bowed back to me. The whole time Jungkook had the "what the hell are they doing again" look on his face. After Jin smiled Jk interrupted saying:

"Ok, that's enough drama miss, you should carry your bag and make a huge enter at your house now. I'm pretty sure the hyungs are waiting for you since forever" he said whispering the last sentence.

I smiled and then I made my way to the front door. It was big and white and black and beautiful. Did I said it was big? I knocked on the door and within seconds, a smiley Jimin opened the door and immediately he said:

"Jin hyung where's my ramyeon? I was a good boy all the tim-" he than noticed it was me. His cheeks were pink and he coughed while looking at the ground.

"Jiminie" I said smiling. He lifted his head up, still blushing and he said:
"Y-y/n, wow I didn't know you were coming today. Jungkook told me that you'll be here by tomorrow."

After processing what he said he finally realized that jk lied so he let an 'ah that stupid bunny' under his breath and then he said: "omg what a shame he'll be grounded this week. Please come in cutie"

I smiled at the nickname he gave me and I entered inside. I already know the living room and the kitchen which are on the first floor, but I didn't know any other rooms on the house so I made my way to the living room. At the time, Jimin went to help Jin and jk with the boxes meanwhile at the living room, I saw a Namjoon, Jhope, Taehyung and Yoongs with glued eyes on the tv.

I looked at the tv and they were watching a drama. The goblin. WHAT? That drama came up at 2016. Why are they watching it now? I cleared my throat and I said:
"Guys do you want snacks?"

Then Yoongi said:"Finally. Jimin bring us some chips. It'll be good."
I looked at him like😐 and I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed 5 packs of chips I handed them to yoongi. I was behind him and he didn't really saw me. He grabbed the chips and he said:

"Thanks" "No problem oppa" I said smiling and waiting for his reaction.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME JIMIN?!" Yoongi said turning around and facing a smiley me.

He was basically like this😶. Hearing Yoongi talking loudly, the boys turned around as well to look what was wrong with 'jimin'. They were shocked, ofc who wouldn't be, and then yoongi said: "Y/n"

I only nodded and he snapped back to reality and he said: "Oh you were supposed to move in here today." "Well, here I am." I said and I asked Namjoon:
"Is this for real your first time watching the goblin? Like he came out 4 years ago."

Taehyung turned at me and he asked : "You have seeeeeen iiittt??"
"Ofcourse" I answered and then yoongi said: "wait where are the others? Jin, jungkook?" "Oh they're helping me with my boxes." I said and took a seat between jhope and namjoon.