🤓The Intro Thing🤓

Hello there!
Well!
Let me tell you this is going to be a super real,candid account of my ideas on glowing up & self improvement.As I shared in the description,I strongly believe that glow up is a process of physical,meantal & spiritual improvement.We are going to focus on all these aspects.
Also I believe that change and growth are very important to have a satisfactory life that we are comfortable and happy with but we all must know that the first step to glowing up is accepting ourselves as we are and loving our present self to the fullest.Self love shows us that we do deserve all we wish for and are worthy of all that we expect from the ourself and the world.(expect minimum from the world though).Let's acknowledge all our flaws and perfections & start this journey!!
So here's the task:
Be kind & greatful to others as well as yourself.
[It will get hard sometimes but always use this trick:Always be aware,and think would you ever treat your fav. human or pet like that?,if no then don't treat anyone in that manner,because someone,somewhere cannot see the person sad or being treated badly.Also if someone is being rude to you remember you don't deserve that treatment,stop them right away,(or just forgive them and wish them that they grow up to be more kind)
Okay then!Keep growing & glowing!!!
P.s.:I will be sharing some really great tips for
minimising self doubt and being full of self love in the next part,it's like a guided visualisation reading ,so stay connected!🤩😊