The Punishment...

It's 1957.. I just turned 6 today and a few other kids here have the same birthday as me. We all have different ages because we were all taken at different times. Some kids may leave tomorrow because they turned 10. Everytime a group of kids turn 10, they leave the day after. The children  either back to their original homes or to a different place. Whoever leaves the next day, they get a shot so they don't remember this place. When I get the fuck out of here.. I swear, I swear I will make this place known so it can be destroyed, crumbled into millions of pieces. Everyone will die!! Well, save the kids from the tetrous dungeon before this place is torn down.

So at this moment I am now in the dungeon deep in the depths of this damn place. It's basically like an underground storage room with cages, guns, knives, tie beds, electric beds, a choker ball for the mouth, etc. They will use whatever they please. The reason I'm in here is because I fought an older kid, killed two.. no four more officers, they found out about the other few I killed. I may have destroyed a piece of the system.. But now.. my punishment is yet a mystery. There are a few other kids that are being punished and I am just watching what's happening to them. One is being slit on the stomach and they are embroidering "I am a whore. I don't behave." then they put an electric collar on her for everytime she screams, she gets electrocuted.. A little boy, he's only like 3-4 I'm guessing because he's tiny. He is in the tie chair and was shot twice in the leg and whipped many times. It also looked like he was hit on the head once really hard. And like 5 other kids along with them being punished. Only God knows the reason why they are being punished. 

Next is my turn. I have been in this room many times and I don't really give a fuck anymore. Most of the time it was for no reason. They target me because I am a gangster and one of the prettiest young children here. That's what they say at least. I don't think so. These fuckers are just perverts. So, they tear off my clothes. They tie me to the chair. They cut me all over many times, whip me, then one by one each of them rape me. They enjoy it and laugh. Touching me all over with their dirty, black hands from whatever else they were doing. Touching me with their mouths, disgusting saliva all over my body. Yet they laugh and snicker.. enjoying this with much satisfaction in their eyes. They whip me a few more times. Drag me and leave me on the floor. I wait a bit until they are gone so I can dress and leave. I shower quickly to get the feeling of their mouths on me, off. Refreshed I feel, but I still feel the sensation on me. The cuts and whip lashes burn, but I am used to it after many years.. It fuels me to make sure I get out and breakdown this place. Makes the fight in me strive on to see my family. Now one of the officers caught me sneaking a shower, so the officer choke holds me, then takes me back to the dungeon and whips me some more and harder. I grab the whip. It burnt but it felt good. I start whipping him and I hung him. I left. And went back to the dark room we learn in. So.. my day continued.. It is now 12:00 in the morning. Off to bed we go.. Good night.