My friend, my only friend Xavier. I'm so sorry...

Dear Xavier, today is May 3, 1958... A month after you died. I am so sorry you had to suffer a long time. I wish you would've made it out of here with me.  We could've gone back to Africa together. We could've made dreams come true. We could've destroyed this hell hole together. You were an amazing friend to me and I never told you how much of a wonderful friend you are. You were my first and only friend. We knew each other since we were babies. Our families knew each other. I wish we could've finally met them. I'm sorry for all the torture you had to experience. All the wounds, injuries... I wish I was there to protect you from all of that. I feel... so guilty... I wish I could've done more for you. I will keep this pendant of us with me forever. I promise I will avenge your death. I promise to tell your story. I promise to make your dreams come true. I will tell your parents about you and what had happened to you. I promise to collect many planes as I can. I promise to fly high for you. Xavier... I love you, my best friend. I hope you knew how much you meant and still mean to me. You made me forget all of my problems. You helped me escape from reality. You helped me to stay strong and kind. To fight for what's right. I promise you will be known to the world. Your dreams will come true. My future kids will know what a great person, a great friend you once were. Time wasn't your friend. God said that it was time for you to go because you were to beautiful of a person to be here. To innocent, to pure. You couldn't even hurt a fly if you had the chance to. I wish I was more open to you. I wish I let you know how much you meant to me every day...  If I could turn back time.. I would do so.. and hug you and say "I love you." Alright my friend, it's time I take my leave.. Thanks for listening to my prayer.. Talk to you later. Bye.