Chapt 4 - Helpless...

*Disclaimer- this chapter contains blood and some "kinky" stuff- as y'all like to call it. Viewer discretion is advised.*

     It felt like hours had gone by walking through this never ending forest.  As we continued, it seemed like the already close trees tightened even more, as if to conceal something in the shadows- so dark I could barely see in front of me.  After the eternity of meandering we came upon a small clearing, just big enough for me relax from my curled up stance. Unfortunately, any adrenaline that was running through my veins was wearing off, as my shoulder was starting to go from painful to excruciating, my shirt being well past the point of being stained red as it slowly bled out.

I was pulled from my thoughts "Stop." His voice sounded different, more stern than creepy. "Don't turn around, or else."

 I was forced to stare at a tree that was maybe a foot in front of me, my heart racing just as fast as my head as I wondered why we stopped. Everything fell silent, no bugs chirping, no leaves rustling in the wind, not a sound was heard. Just silence. A sense of dread draped itself over my like a cool blanket.

Suddenly, I felt a shove as I was slammed into the tree, a gasp tearing from my throat as the harsh bark scratched my skin and my shoulder throbbed, feeling a vague ripping sensation as any scab that may have been forming on  my shoulder was dislodged.  A cry escaped my throat as I felt a hand grip my arm and twist it around my back I let out a cry, my injured shoulder started to bleed more from the sudden impact.  My long-dried tear tracks were suddenly wet again as my eyes watered from the pain, my mouth moving before my brain "What the fuck?!" I snapped, only to freeze again, realizing my predicament.  I tried to glance behind me,  only to see a light grey blur swipe across my vision and bludgeon me in  the head.

The world spun and blurred, as  I struggled to remember where I was or what was happening.  My ears rung as I winced at the bright light, welcoming the darkness as it engulfed my vision, before everything faded to black.

●●●●●

I cracked my eyes open, only to immediately shut them again as the blinding warm light flooded my vision, worsening my headache.  Eventually, after several annoying and slightly painful attempts, I was able to open my eyes and try to get my bearings.  I slowly looked around, but it was too dark to really see anything.  That didn't stop the dull lantern that sat in the corner of the room from giving me a throbbing headache though.  

My shoulder burned as I tried to adjust my position, only to realize that I couldn't move.  It was only then that I realized the position I was in, as I hung down from my arms that were restrained above my head.  I shakily looked up, only to see that I was dangling from chains on the ceiling, my feet barely grazing the ground of what looked to be a prison cell.  Suddenly, my memories came flooding back as I recalled that I was knocked out before getting dragged here.

I tried to turn and see the other part of the room that was behind me, but it was even darker over there, my eyes weren't able to even pick up shadows.  My entire body ached as I realized just how drained I felt, hardly able to turn much less get out of these chains.  While my shoulder was in horrible pain, I took relief in the fact that it still seemed to function.  Knowing the Hunter, he probably knew where to attack to do minimal damage, since I was still able to use it during my adrenaline high.

Creak

I felt chills run down my spine as my whole body tensed.  I heard the steady clicks of boots on cobblestone as what I could only describe as a dark presence crept across the damp air as the door opened.  I swallowed as I stared at the floor, not needing to see behind  me to know that it was the Hunter who just entered the room.  I mindlessly fidgeted, vaguely aware that I was trying to pull away from him unsuccessfully as he stepped closer.