Part 3

After talking to Varun, Abir decided on how to tell Mishti the best news he'd ever heard. He looked up at the sky and prayed, "partner, aaj aapne Mishti ko accident bacha liya, lekin ab usse iss khushi mein khush hone ki taakat dena." He prayed and slowly opened the door to Mishti's room. Abir was no doubt expecting a scared Mishti but it tore him apart to see Mishti curled up on the hospital bed with her knees to her chest and shivering. She was having another panic attack.

Abir ran towards her and took her in his embrace. He cocooned her in his warmth and kept rubbing the back of her head and her back to help her calm down. The minute Mishti felt Abir's warmth, she broke down and burst into tears. Abir shut his eyes in pain. There was nothing he hated more than seeing Mishti cry.
"I....I...am...am...sorry..." Mishti whimpered. Abir shook his head but Mishti continued, "s....s...sab meri....meri...wajah...sseee..." Mishti cried. Abir pulled her closer if that were even possible and kissed the crown of her head, "shhh...shhhh...relax Mishti....relax. Just breathe...." he kept repeating and waited patiently for her to calm down. Once her shivering had stopped he pulled away a little. Her face was ghostly white and her eyes and nose red with all the crying. He wiped her tears with his thumbs as he cupped her face. Mishti refused to make eye contact with abir. He got up and looked around for a glass of water. He was about to get it when Mishti held his hand and cried, "sorry abir...please mujhe chhodke mat jaao. Please...." she cried. Abir's heart broke as he pulled her close and kissed her temple and said, "shhhh...mein kahin nahi jaa raha Mishti. I promise. Mein bass tumhare liye paani lene jaa raha tha..." Abir tried to explain. Mishti shook her head, but refused to look Abir in the eye and said, "nahi....nahi chahiye pani...." she whimpered. Abir sighed and rubbed her back, "thik hain Mishti...mein yahin hoon...just relax ...." he tried again. Just then a nurse stepped in, "Mrs Rajvansh, how are you feeling now?" She asked. Mishti refused to look up. Abir answered, "a little better, but could we get some water and some privacy?" Abir requested politely. Seeing Mishti's condition the nurse nodded immediately and handed the glass of water to Abir and left the room.

Abir pulled away a little and said, "Mishti, thoda sa paani peelo, please?" He requested. Mishti nodded as Abir held the glass of water and helped Mishti drink. It pained Abir to see his strong, angry chorni break down like this. He would never forgive Kuhu for triggering this. Once Mishti was done with the water, Abir set down the glass and cupped her face. Abir loved Mishti's eyes and he hated the fact that she refused to look him in the eye.
"Mishti...look at me. Please mujhe dekho..." he requested. She shook her head and said, "I'm sorry Abir. I'm so sorry. Kuhu sahi keh rahi thi. Meri wajah se sab badal gaya. Galti meine ki aur sazaa hum dono ko mil rahi hain. Meri wajah se...tum Ma ka birthday celebrate nahi kar paaye...sab ke saath time spend nahi kar paaye...aur...aur...ketu ki zindagi ke itne bade faisle mein tum uska saath nahi de paaye...kuhu was right, yeh sab kuch sirf aur sirf meri wajah se ho raha hain...I wish...I wish Abir meine uss din Kuhu se jhagda nahi kiya hota, toh humara jhagda nahi hota, nahi mein resort mein rukti aur sab sahi hota, kuch galat nahi hota, I'm so sorry Abir. So sorry. Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hain. Tumhe 3 mahine tak apni family apne ghar se maine door rakha sorry Abir ." She cried.
Abir sat on the stool, and bent down to Mishti's eye level. Finally catching her eye.
He held her hands in his and looked into her eyes and said, "Mishti, Kuhu couldn't be farther from the truth. Kuch bhi tumhari wajah se nahi hua hain. Do you hear me? Kuch bhi. Agar meine tabhi tumhari baat maan li hoti aur tumhara saath de diya hota, toh shaayad sab theek hota. So I'm sorry for not supporting you and taking your side back then. And uss raat, jo bhi hua, usmein tumhari koi bhi galati nahi hain. Jo hua woh nahi hona chahiye tha, lekin please don't think ki tumne 3 mahine tak mujhe ghar se door rakha. Mishti, tum meri wifey ho. Just as they're all a part of my family, you too are my family, and agar koi bhi tumhe hurt karega, then I will not tolerate that. No matter what or who." Abir said. Mishti melted into his arms. Throughout the last 3 months, if there was a place that helped Mishti calm down, then it was only and only in his embrace. Abir kissed her forehead. He was planning on breaking the news to her at home, but from the looks of it, Mishti needed to know her importance in his life and feel that she was loved, Abir decided on telling her at the hospital only.

He pulled away and cupped her face and said, "Mishti you're my key to happiness. Ever since I've known you, been your friend, fallen in love with you, been your husband, I've truly felt like I belonged somewhere. And that's only and only with you. Jaise bade papa aur badi kama tumhare miracles hain, waise tum meri miracle ho." He said and took his left hand and placed it on her stomach and said, "both of you, are my miracles." He said with tears in his eyes.
It took Mishti a moment to actually realise what Abir actually meant.
She gasped and placed her hand over his on her stomach, "A...Abir...Kya...mein...hum....?" She asked. Unable to even form coherent sentences.
Abir smiled and nodded and said, "yes Mishti. You just made me the happiest and luckiest guy ever. You're pregnant, we're about to have a baby, who'll be part you and part me, Humari apni family." Abir said. Tears rolled down her cheeks, unable to even believe what Abir said.
"Thank you Mishti, because of you, aaj hum humari zindagi ka sabse khoobsoorat chapter shuru kar rahe hain." Abir said with tears glistening in his eyes.
Mishti, for a moment, forgot about everything that had gone wrong in the last 3 months and grinned and said, "ABIR! Humara baby! I can't believe this! Abir...Abir tum khush ho na?" She asked.
Abir threw his head back laughing.
"Tum pagal ho Mishti? Mein khush nahi, bohot bohot bohot bohot bohot khush hoon. Tumne aaj dekha na? I'm tired of proving my love for them. Nothing I ever do is enough, but ab I don't really care what they think, because I have you and I have our baby. So thank you so much." He said and kissed her softly.

Mishti's heart broke for Abir. She knew just how much he hated fighting with ma today.
She looked down and said, "sab kehte hain, ki mushkil waqt ke baad khushiyaan aati hain, but I always thought ki sab jhoot kehte hain abir, lekin, hum ne kanhaji ki test pass kar li abir, aur iss liye unhone Hume iss duniya ka sabse best gift diya hain. This baby. I know I haven't been the best wife for the last 3 months, but I promise to try and fight harder. Be the best wife for you and the best mom to this little bean. I promise Abir." Mishti vowed.

Abir smiled at his silly wife, he said, "Mishti, yaad hain meine tumse kaha tha, you are already the strongest person I know, and there is nothing that can change that. You've been going through so much for the last three months and yet here you are. Smiling and consoling me, and if that isn't being the best wife ever then I don't know what is. And I have absolutely no doubt that my angry violent chorni will be the best mom for OUR little bean." Abir grinned.
Mishti smiled and said, "I know I haven't said it much lately, but I really really really love you, Ajeeb Rajvansh." She said. It was music to Abir's ears. He was finally getting his brown belt wielding angry chorni back.
Abir smiled and said, "no matter how many times I tell you, it won't ever be enough, but I really really really love you too, angry chorni." He said.

A/N- WHAT A PERFECT EPISODE😭😭😭