𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅

▪︎ 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬
▪︎ 𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡.

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫: Croesus Rowle †
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫: Maja Carrow †

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟑𝟑

𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟕 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞 (𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝)
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: Ravenclaw
𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝: Vine and Doxy wing - Knockturn Alley
𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐬: Common krait

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:
       Capricious, often much like the doxies that 'donated' their wings for her wand core, mean spirited and prone to switch moods at the drop of a hat, but also exceptionally good at hiding it should she need to. 

Artemisia Rowle, the daughter of one of Grindelwalds main Acolytes, was raised very firmly in the belief that magic is, and should be, the ruling force of the world. Having been born during the height of his rise to infamy and raised in south Ireland due to it's disconnect with the English and therefore the growing turmoil, but still able to attend Hogwarts due to the floo connection to directly to platform 9 ¾, and nobody being aware of who her mother was and working for at the time. She was only 12 when the climactic battle in 1945 brought that ideal tumbling to its knees once again. 

Having escaped incarceration himself, her father continued to teach her in this belief, his own family the Rowle's having a long history history of siding against muggles, so after graduating Hogwarts and her subsequent expected social marriage to Cassius Rookwood, when she heard from her husband of a small group of Purebloods forming ranks a few years later, and of a new dark lord on the rise, she leapt at the chance to further what she deemed a truly worthy cause, despite the impending birth of her son.

Along with her husband, she joined the recruitment efforts to form the first wave of true deatheaters since the disbanding of the rumoured knights of walpurgis.
After her son was born in late December of 1958, she often left him in the care of the house elves, usually after viciously threatening them (often physically) over his well being, to entertain herself on the various missions distributed by the Dark Lord. During this recruitment phase, many of these missions included threats, bribery, kidnapping and torture, as Lord Voldemort would use any means nessecary to procure followers, or secure backers for his cause.

She became bitter and somewhat dis-illusioned with her seemingly perfect little 'family' when it became apparent that her son was disastrously allergic to her namesake, something she had become quite proficient in using over the years as wormwood tended to be used heavily in certain sleeping potions, often slipping them into targets meals and drinks. She would occasionally do the same to little Augustus, just to check if the elves were somehow lying to her, usually with predictable results. The one elf that unfortunately suggested that her predilection for using it was the reason for the allergy in the first place was swiftly disposed of.

After her trifling disappointment, she kept a cold and aloof distance from the two remaining Rookwoods, preferring to spend time within the various pureblood social circles that cropped up in and out of the deatheathers, partnering with her husband only on assigned missions, though, perhaps out of her capricious nature, she did occasionally play to the part of doting and loving wife that she once used to portray far more regularly. 

Generally quite vicious when provoked herself, it is not very often she partakes in actual fighting, content to sit back and watch chaos unfurl if it is given the right push instead. Often used for assasination missions, partly for her propensity to drug her targets, and in part due to her animagus forms venomous characteristics because its bite may not cause any pain or even be noticed if a person is asleep, can suffocate a person 4 to 8 hours after she had already left, providing airtight alibis.
Special interest in magical herbs and potions, but lacks the enthusiasm that would take her further into herbology. Preferring less physically demeaning subjects.
Due to her ties to Grindelwalds cause, her hatred and distaste towards anything even remotely associated with Albus Dumbledore, being the man that brought him down, is pronounced and deeply ingrained, subsequently largely unconsciously imprinting her distrust onto her young child from an early age, a distrust that Augustus would find hard to pin down the origin of in later life.