chapter 3

Y/n's POV-

Once we got to the bar John burst through the door shouting "What time is it," while the other 2 shouted "Showtime!!!"

"Showtime! Showtime! Yo!
I’m John Laurens in the place to be!
Uh, two pints o' Sam Adams, but I'm working on three, uh! Those redcoats don't want it with me Cause I will pop chick-a-pop these cops 'til I'm free!" John sang.

Next was Lafayette "Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set!
I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!"
Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!"

"Brrrah, brraaah! I am Hercules Mulligan Up in it, lovin’ it Yes I heard your mother say “come again?” Herc was quick to sing.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," John and Laf sang as I raised an eyebrow watching.

"Lock up your daughters and horses, of course
It's hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets," Herc finished.

"Wow," was the only reply I could give. Then I decide to join in on the fun by singing "No more sex Pour me another brew, son! Let’s raise a couple more,"

"To the revolution," the rest join in.

"Well if it ain’t the prodigy of Princeton College" John said as they look to a man at the counter.

"Aaron Burr"

"Give us a verse, drop some knowledge"

"Good luck with that You’re takin’ a stand You spit, I’mma sit We’ll see where we land"

"Booooo/Ohhhhhh"

"Burr, the revolution’s imminent What do you stall for?"

"If you stand for nothing, Burr, what’ll you fall for?" a man with a ponytail said.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?" the guys ask.
"Who, who is this kid? What's he gonna do?"

(Time skip brought to you by to many lyrics)

Alexander's POV-

Me and the rest of my new friends finished singing a few songs we settled down and let the alcohol settle out. I have to say that so far my time in the colonies are going great, I met Aaron Burr, made friends with John Laurens, Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, and Y/n L/n. And that's another thing, that y/n is something else, she's definitely not like any ordinary woman I've met, she's special.

Tomorrow we're going to sign up to join the revolution, I'm both excited and slightly scared.

Y/n's POV-

That night the boys talk about signing up for the revolution tomorrow and I want to too, but I know people won't take me to seriously so here I am writing a letter to George Washington himself asking for a position in his army hoping he'll see my side.

Dear General Washington,

My name is y/n l/n and although this might sound crazy maybe even stupid, but I would like to ask for a position in your army. I know women aren't suppose to fight in wars but as long as we are fighting for the same reason and purpose I don't see why I can't fight.

-Y/n L/n

P.S.- I know how to shoot a gun and weld  a sword in case you were wondering.