Sailing out.

Once they were fully dressed the brothers headed to the Mary's Treasure. Dean had prepared a duffle bag with some clean clothes, food and other stuff he was going to need on his trip. It was now midday and the sun stood high in the sky, shining bright and warming the skin of the boys. Dean wore an old baseball cap, which had been his dad's. It was old and full of holes but he couldn't throw it away. Dean stepped aboard the small boat, while Sam waited on the pier. Dean entered the cabin, put his stuff down and started the motor. Sam overlooked the ship once, checking if everything was alright. He made sure Dean didn't see him, or else he would he think that Sam didn't trust him. A loud noise came from the engine, stating that it still worked. "Yeah!" Dean yelled cheerfully. Here he was in his element, he loved the ocean and loved to sail. Sam smiled at how happy Dean was in his little boat, after a few days of bad weather finally being able to sail again. "Didn't expect she would ever start again" said Sam taunting. Dean turned his head to Sam, walked to the railing and laid his hand on the old, rusted metal. "Shhh baby, Sammy doesn't mean it." He said while petting the metal. Sam laughed at his brother. He always had to joke around. Dean lifted his hands, noticed a bit of the rust had come of and on to his hands. He shrugged and wiped them on his grey shirt. Sam knew that he now had to say goodbye to his brother for what he tough was about a week or so. No matter how much he loved to have his brother at his side, they badly needed the money and the weather was only going to get worse. He looked at the ocean, wondering what lied ahead. Himself only ever been a few kms out, never going to far. "Hey, dreamboy, could you give me the rope?" Dean yelled over to Sam. He had been busy preparing the boat. He smiled tauntingly at his little brother. Sam shook out of his thoughts and looked a bit confused for a minute. But then realised what his brother has said and grabbed the rope. "Yeah, alright captain." He said and handed the rope over to Dean, who already stood there hanging over the railing with his hand stretched out. "Thanks little brother" Dean said and shortly laughed. Once everything was in place and prepared, Dean and Sam looked at each other. Not saying much, but their looks spoke for them. Be safe, get back soon, take care of yourself, I love you. They smiled.

"See ya Sammy!"

"Go find some fish! I'll see you in a few days!"

Sam waved at Dean as he sailed on to the ocean, once the boat was a few meters away Dean turned and waved at Sam. Knowing it will be a while before he was going to return home.