4

"Uh, I guess I'll just be going now..." I muttered, turning around. "Gotta... Get home for dinner." I picked up my bag and ran off down the road, while the Doctor and Yaz looked at me oddly, shrugged to each other, and went into the newsagents on the other side of the road.

(Quick A/N: I think I am going to include Thasmin bc they are super cute together)

Once I'd gotten back into my bedroom,  I sat on my bed and thought about what I'd just seen. A blue box, that had just appeared, like, right in front of me.  A policewoman, and another, blond woman, who had something... I don't know... off about her. Like she wasn't quite earthly. Crazy, I know, but I wanted to know more about her.

I grabbed my laptop off my desk, and typed in 'The Doctor'. I couldn't find much, just a bunch of medical sites, but after scrolling through google images for a while I found a few pictures of men, including one wearing a bow-tie and a fez, and one in a leather jacket. And then a picture of that blue box, the one marked 'Police Call Box'.  I sighed and closed my laptop again. This was just no use whatsoever.

The next day at school, I was exhausted. I had stayed up all night researching this 'Doctor' and it was a right rabbit hole. I ended up on this old website, owned by a man called Clive. It had all sorts about the men I saw earlier, but none on this blonde lady. Apparently, this man had popped up all throughout time, in all sorts of drawings and pictures. Odd, but is couldn't all be the same person? Maybe the title was passed down, father to son, that sort of thing. Or maybe father to daughter in the case of the woman I saw earlier.

I could hardly concentrate in maths, usually one of my best subjects. I was too tired, and my head was whirring with theories. I slumped on my desk, my pencils making imprints on my forehead. Great. I began toying with my pencil, making a sketch of the police box, and of the women I saw. Not great, as I'm awful at art, but I did it subconsciously, like their images were engraved on my brain.

Later, at lunch, I snuck into the computer lab, where they were doing homework club, scribbling some fake reason down on the register sheet. "Yasmin Khan" I typed in. She was a junior policewoman, local. Not much useful info there, but I found she was involved in that funny incident a few months ago, with the train accident. Hmm, interesting. I'm definitely going to have to find those women again, if it's the last thing I do.