I Can't Believe It. . .

AN// Hey there! This chapter is focusing on Hermione.

Hermionie's POV

After Potter had confirmed he was a freakish little, Ron had flipped me off and I left to go find Malfoy and Parkinson. They hate him about as much as I do.

I finally found them outside of the castle, they were standing near the black lake.

"Parkinson! Malfoy! I need some help!" I shout, waving my arms in the air frantically. They both glance at me with identical looks, as if to silently say, 'What do you want?'

"Parkinson, you're the biggest gossip in school, right?"

Once I got a nod in reply, I continued. "Malfoy, you like bulling Potter, right?"

"Okay, Granger. What do you want and why are you calling Potter by his last name?" Malfoy asked, squinting his eyes at me.

After I had explained the situation, the pair of them looked at me like I was the dumbass. They told me to piss off and that they weren't going to bully a little. Ugh! What's up with people today? Can't they see that the little freak needs to be punished?!

I huff and stomp back to the Gryffindor common room, ignoring all the curious looks I was getting as I trampled up the stairs to my room.

The next morning, I wrote the freak a howler, exposing him to the entire school for what he actually was.

At breakfast, Potter was talking with Weasley when the howler finally dropped in. The freak looked around for who could have sent it, but he gave up as the letter started to open.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" my voice screamed. "HOW ARE YOU SUCH A FREAK? LITTLES ARE JUST BIG BABIES WHO NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT! I REALLY DID LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND, BUT NOW I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL! SHAME ON YOU FOR TARNISHING OUR HOUSE WITH YOUR FILTH!!!"

I found it especially funny when the letter bonked him hard over the head when I said 'HELL'. The howler ate itself once the recording of my voice was over.

The hall was deadly silent. Nothing could he heard. In fact, if I dropped my wand right now, everyone would be able to hear it.

Potter stared at me with hurt betrayal. "Hermione, why?" he whispered quietly, his voice cracking minutely. How pathetic.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID FREAK, AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW IT!" I scream, shocked that he didn't realize this for himself.

Potter looked down at his lap, his eyes obviously holding tears in them. Malfoy walked over to the Griffindor table with a look of rage. I smirked smugly, expecting for him to start yelling at Potter. My jaw dropped when Malfoy started to comfort him instead.

That traitor! How dare he side with the freak?! I stab at my food, fuming, glaring holes into Malfoys head as he rubbed Potter's back.

The whole hall just stared at me as I ate, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why. Why weren't they staring at the freak across from me?

Everytime I walked in the hallways, people would glare at me angrily. I didn't mind because it was worth it.

Everyone now knew how much of a freak Harry Potter was.

AN// Sorry this chapter's short. Thanks LANALLAMA05 for checking it over for me! Cya. Nix.